The Green Growers Outdoor 2011

thegreengrowe

Hello all,
Enjoy your site, and want to contribute. Also Love the idea of having a crew of experianced growers available should there be a problem, or make suggestions concerning something I dont see. We all learn from our mistakes, so I'll share mine, and appreciate your saving me from yours. lol
So I'm going to cover my 2011 outdoor grow in this journal. This is a medical grow for a group of patiants. I grew many years ago, out in the hills, and now having daily access to the crop, well, one word sums that up,,,,NICE. I have done most of the hard work including prepering the planting pits, soil mix, irrigation, building boxs, etc. Also have been raising stock first indoors, then greenhouse and now starting to plant. Went thru some proplems with fuserium and recently, gray mold, now controlled. The first few posts will cover the specifics. Go back over some of the preperations. then give periodic updates.
So its time to introduce you to the mothers, and the new kids, on my block this year.
purple_Dawg.JPG
purple_Dawg.JPG

White_Widow32.JPG
White_Widow32.JPG
Valley_5.JPG
Valley_5.JPG
Strawberry_Cough3.JPG
Strawberry_Cough3.JPG
What_Strain_is_this_.JPG
What_Strain_is_this_.JPG
Purple_Haze-seedling.JPG
Purple_Haze-seedling.JPG
OG_Kush_2.JPG
OG_Kush_2.JPG
OG_Kush5.JPG
OG_Kush5.JPG
Hindu_Kush4.JPG
Hindu_Kush4.JPG

Will also be growing a few others, get to them later. Next post will cover soil and planting methods.

May your growing dreams be realized..
the green grower

well do not know why theirs two pics of each, or why names and details did not show up, try to fix it later. Night
the green grower

After seeing the size of the last plant, i think ima leave mine in buckets but just get a little bigger pots and transplant....This way i can move them if need be....

IMG_006811.JPG

Very unusal growth pattern, should be big colas. See previous pics.
The next is Purple Dawg, a clone from Oakserdam Nursery, also see prev. pics.
[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_005614.JPG
This is a female seeded plant. A purple kush.
[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_006012.JPG
IMG_006012.JPG

A raised bed planting of a Humbolt strain, Purple Dawg, White Widow, Hindue Skunk, and Purple Urcle. Started with lighting and clear poly covering, then went to 12/12 using multiple layers of 8 mil black plastic. I am liking the results.

IMG_005411.JPG
IMG_004514.JPG
IMG_003619.JPG
IMG_00419.JPG

I am now planting and growing for a 4 harvest year round program, outdoors!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom