Guerilla Outdoor Marijuana Growing

robertbergman

Hi,

I started a little late this year but i couldn't resist growing some green outdoors. The plants still have some time to vegetate but the yields won't be super high. Strain is unknown so we have to see that along the way.

Select a location with a lot of vegetation to camouflage your marijuana plants. The more sun they get, the higher the yield. In this field they get sun all day...

Brambles on the ground protect your plants from any unwanted passengers (both humans and animals). It would be great if your grow site is surrounded by brambles or nettles.

Select a site, digg a 2 inch deep hole and fill it up with nutrient rich soil so they can survive the first few week without any fertilizers. If you don't have the option feed your plants some fertilizer make the hole bigger.

Put two cracked marijuana seeds (soaked in water for 48 hours) 1/2 inch deep. I use two seeds because these are regular. You can also use clones or feminized seeds.

Cover the hole with some grass to hide it from any passengers and protect it from the sun the first week.

Mark your grow site somehow but not with a red flag. I always take some leaves off of a little tree.

I selected 5 different grow sites. Maybe one will be discovered by some people, another eaten by rabbits or maybe one site has only males. But at least one or two have to make it to maturity. Update every 5 days or so, when i take my dog for a long walk...

Robert

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom