The HashHounds Chronicles

TheHashHounds

My boyfriend and I are starting a new grow and thought a grow journal would be a good way to get any advice or input because every grow is a learning experience and we are still working out our kinks. So here we go:slide:

Our goal is to get 2 mother plants (1 Critical Kush and 1 Liberty Haze) so we can get clones for each grow that we will put in a 60 site easy cloner and then transfer to a 36 site aeroponic system.We will also use this system for any of our seedlings that we do not choose to be a mother.

We have 5 Liberty Haze seeds, 5 Critical Kush, 1 Cotton Candy, 1 Thai Lemon Kush, and 1 Blue Cheese. We are using a Sunblaze T5 Lamp with 4 of the lights turned on. Our lights are about 2ft from the seeds. Right now we have the seeds germinating inside a humidity dome. They are covered with a paper towel. They are lying on top of a paper towel that is on top of a plate inside the dome. We are using a water bottle with a pH that we adjusted to 6.2. We have the humidity dome set up inside a grow tent off to the side. We have the tent closed but we left the fans off. We are monitoring the temperature inside the tent and it is 79.1o Fahrenheit right now.

photo_2_89.JPG

photo_1_104.JPG

photo505.JPG

On the far left is Liberty Haze. Middle is Critical Kush. Top right is blue Cheese. Bottom right is Cotton Candy. Between the Blue Cheese and Cotton Candy is Lemon Thai Kush.

Some of the seeds started sprouting yesterday and grew very quickly over night. We transplanted the Lemon Thai Kush, three of the Critical Kush and one Liberty Haze into the Perlite. We kept the seeds close to the surface of the Perlite and made sure that it was damp all the way through. It is 79.8oF in the tent right now.

All the seedlings are now in the Perlite. They all are getting their leaves coming in. Last night we prepped the cloner and have the water running through the system. The girls seem to be very happy so far :wood: I will do a more detailed post with some pics tonight after I get off work.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom