The Marijuana Crop Report

xxzeroxx

We start the crop report resurrection with grandiose tales of wonderful fantasticry. Two separate reports from two separate hemispheres have claimed contact with the greatest weed ever grown. In Amsterdam a young fellow wandered into a coffee shop and puffed on some of a strain called Power Plant. What followed was described as “I smoke fucktons of weed but yesterday was AMAZING.” At the same time, halfway across the world, a man in the eastern suburbs of Sydney Australia bought an ounce of “The best shit I’ve had” and reported that it was “Fucking awesome.” The price of the Power Plant was unconfirmed, but the Aussie spent $365 for an ounce of his unnamed goodness.

This, however, is not a question of money. This is an idea of two stoners sharing an experience on the very same day that will live in the mind of each dude forever as that one time that they smoked the best shit they ever had. You may one day smoke with an Australian guy who tells you of some chronic he had a while back that was awesome. When visiting Amsterdam, you may hear from a fellow who has really good things to say about some Power Plant stuff. Maybe one day these two will smoke together and speak of it to each other, never having known it happened on the exact same day. The point here is this: by smoking weed we are sharing life experiences with people all over the world even without knowing we are doing it. While others fight over oil, religion, land, and for reasons they don’t even know, we get stoned and enjoy life. We are the only thing that is right with this planet.

Now let us talk about Gwinnett County Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta. It is home to the worst commute in the world and lots and lots of backroads, which really doesn’t make sense when you think about it. Either way, the cops there do not harass hippies with dreadlocks even when they smoke weed and drive around. Unless you happen to kick out a bag full of beer cans when the cop opens your passenger side door. In that case, you will be charged $1000 dollars and be forced to work in libraries until your debt to society is paid when they find the pipe you had hidden in your band equipment after unloading hundreds of pounds of it from your trunk. However, if you are just a casual stoner and play your cards right, you may have two ounces on you and the cops will let you drive off with a ticket. There is a good lesson in this… don’t be an asshole to the cop who pulled you over and just tell him where John Conner is when he asks…

Weed there is not really cheap. $100-110 will get you an ounce, but I suspect it is more without the ‘buyers seniority’ that was insinuated in this case. The good stuff we all like to smoke is running $15-30 a gram. It is a bit of a higher price than the average for shwag and Chronic alike, but just about anywhere cops are lax on weed is a good place to live. No one wants to risk prison time for a joint.

Eugene, Oregon is on just the opposite side of the price scale. An eighth of nug up there will run you $40. However, that is not what we want to talk about when mentioning Oregon. We all know they have some of the best weed in the universe and don’t fuck around when it comes to producing some bad ass cropage. If you want to match a bowl in Eugene, find the guy who sent me the email and he will kick your ass in it!

What this place has that I haven’t heard from in many other places is a thing called “Honey Oil”. It is a pure THC oil that is thick, like honey… hence the name. Most people don’t know what this is but I, on the other hand, had some years ago. It is goodness of unimaginable proportions. All people all over the world take note: Oregon has honey oil and you NEED to get some! If you know of this substance in your region, email me or leave a comment. We must know the availability of honey oil now god dammit!

Down the coast a bit a stoner in SoCal made the drive up to the neck of the woods of the bay area and picked up some buds that stick to the wall when thrown. He is attaching a gas fee to all his weed sacks. Bush’s war for oil finally reached the stoners. Of course, the guy claims it is not a gas fee and that the weed is just that good. Judging from the reports on the quality from the rest of the world, I would tend to believe him. This was the week for really, really, good weed.

Keeping on the subject of the goodness, a guy up in an undisclosed part of Canada scored a half ounce for $60 when it usually goes for $90, unsure whether it may have been moldy or laced. After trying it however, he stated “God damn, that was some good shit. Hit me like a motherfucking truck.”

Up in Toronto, Kush was said to have been flourishing, even though the season is nearly at an end now. The best weed in Canada, which is some of the best in the world, is going for $50 an eighth. On occasion you can pick up a little over a gram for $10.

However, there is a blight on Toronto. It seems some stoners were paying for their medicine with fake twenties. Shame! Or not really… I’m not sure how to feel about that. It is kind of funny when you think about it. Maybe I’m just an asshole…

So ends this crop report that was full of really good weed. Let me know what the fuck is going on in your neck of the woods.

Hey here in Eugene, and yes the honey oil is abundant and powerful! Some of the best shit I've seen, but the greatest part about it is, for those of us who are legal it has incredible benefits: I've watched my friend lose all of her tumors simply by using it once a day.

THC is the most potent medicinal substance known to man!
love the articles bro!

Back
Top Bottom