The Mountain: Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

That girl is looking just fine to me Rifleman. You will find that you can get most any info here from everyone. Just have to ask and you will get flooded. These fine people have helped me so much over the last 6 months that I am now in a perpetual grow. I am realizing about 5 oz. every 3 weeks (All for me damnit!!) out of my 4 x 4 tent (Flowering) and a 2 x 4 tent (Veg) and a cloning station. Not much else a person needs.

Grow on my brother.

Maui

20150102_055823.jpg

20150102_060747.jpg

20150102_072802.jpg

20150102_072858.jpg

Bubble kush auto on day 33 above dirt. The biggest is 34" tall, drinking a half gallon a day, under 600 to 1000w hps.

I've got two questions for the masses; Defol or not? And how much would harvest be affected by switching from my 18/6 to a 12/12? I have photo plants in same room I want to flower sooner than later, but want a max yield on the autos. TIA.

I'm assuming your talking about the autos rifleman? I, m not a big fan of leaf removal unless their dead or dying, think of them as solar panels for your buds, I think it's just crazy to pull healthy leaves and many top growers agree with me, as for the switch to 12 12, go for it.:420:

I'm assuming your talking about the autos rifleman? ............. as for the switch to 12 12, go for it.:420:

Yes I was meaning the autos. I haven't cut anything from them yet, but the photo plants just got a butchering. The leaves were so big the side branches were shading out the growing tips. I even attempted some supercropping on #1. Both 1 & 2 are photo plants & bag seed of questionable quality. Ergo why not experiment. If I kill them both, then it's on to a new grow that much quicker. Going over to my journal now to post pics of 1 & 2 post cutting.

I have been bottom watering for many years. Someone must have forgot to tell me that it was a bad idea. :rofl:

:hmmmm: my procedure...I pour the water in the tray at the bottom and let the water wick up into the soil. I do this with all my other plants as well. Including house plants, Veggies, etc. :peace: :Namaste:
What kind of pot do you use for this bottom water thing, I use those fabric bags could I bottom water with them? Thanks man, new guy here to the over 50 club.

Gryzzly, I used those cloth pots for my first indoor grow and I would alternate between top feeding and bottom feeding. Now I run an RDWC system so it's ALL bottom feeding.

...5th week of flowering completed on 12/2. Problem: one of the plants has had pistils turning brown for quite some time. Trichomes are turning amber. Appears ready to harvest but....How can this be? 5 weeks?

Female Seeds has a C99 strain that they swear is done in 75 days from seed, but is not an auto. It's hard to get a straight answer from them, but after several emails back and forth, they stick by their description.
Anybody understand this?

C99 - Femaleseeds

Outdoor C99 - Femaleseeds

! Female Cinderella 99 Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Sorry, been kinda busy harvesting lately, my northern lights have finally matured, woot woot, lol. I wish I had a camera to show off a little, been getting about 100 grams on the small branches and 300 grams on the bigger ones. I haven't harvested all off it yet, I'm cutting off one branch at a time to prune and hang, makes the trim table easier to work on, when I get to the main cola I'm hoping for 1000 grams at least off of it, it's huge! Do any of you guys trim a branch at a time? Let me know please.:thanks:

Gryzzly,
You must be talking about wet weight. I've never heard of 1,000 grams from one branch. Weigh it again after removing stems leaves and after it has cured. I'm thinking maybe 150 grams at most. Typically 70% of wet weight is water.

I have not read the whole thread, not even sure what it is fully about, but, I can legally join and if y'all will have me, I'm in. Oct, 56 qualifies me I think, cheers, nivek

I have not read the whole thread, not even sure what it is fully about, but, I can legally join and if y'all will have me, I'm in. Oct, 56 qualifies me I think, cheers, nivek

CONGRATULATIONS: The membership committee met (you should have seen all the wheelchairs, and walkers parked in the lobby) and we have decided (I think -- can't really remember) that you meet our super high (pun intended) standards. Your application for admission to the "Over 50 Club" is hereby approved. A certificate, suitable for framing, will be mailed to you shortly.

Signed,
~ Auggie ~
Grand Pubah of the old farts club

truly humbled oh Grand Pubah. truly. very funny indeed,, and appreciated, cheers, nivek

dsc00680_800x532_2_.jpg
gnats are easy in dirt. Put a 1/4 inch of sand on top.......no more gnats.

look at the color!! Those are nice, can get better than that.. Ideal color for vegg

Back
Top Bottom