The Mule Grows Again

Re: The mule grows again...

The bucket list... Smoke one with this man!

Wow, I hear that bro. Years ago I had a friend of a friend get me backstage when he played in Aspen like 30 years ago. But didn't have the pleasure of partaking.

Hey, I was just thinking, Dr. Who is wiring his grow space and could a little help, that stuff is beyond me.

Later bro.

I busted my A$$ today...

Mounted and running

003377.JPG

Clones 3 Alien8, 3 jack's cleaner 2, and 3 ghost peppers...

001374.JPG

Random shots of the Alien8 mom...

012191.JPG

010248.JPG

008283.JPG

004362.JPG

Oh Mule.

You pulled some flowered stems for clones? I was wondering about that. Wanted to do that with my surviving White Widow, but couldn't get the timing down for the cloning machine. Needless to say, I didn't get to try it.

Too cool, I'll be watching. Your buds look fantastic, bud!

Sf

Oh Mule.

You pulled some flowered stems for clones? I was wondering about that. Wanted to do that with my surviving White Widow, but couldn't get the timing down for the cloning machine. Needless to say, I didn't get to try it.

Too cool, I'll be watching. Your buds look fantastic, bud!

Sf

Stink we got a "orange card" for 6 more... Got to run wit that girl before she runs off... It's this plant believe that sh*t? Thanks for the shout out man...

Babies_are_home_005.JPG

Great plants! So easy to forget those are 400s. I know you have lots of other supplemental light as well. I love that overhead view of the "Mule Pen".

:nicethread::bravo::peace::rollit::thumb:

+Reps for sure!
EDIT: and stars!

Great plants! So easy to forget those are 400s. I know you have lots of other supplemental light as well. I love that overhead view of the "Mule Pen".

:nicethread::bravo::peace::rollit::thumb:

+Reps for sure!
EDIT: and stars!

Thanks Papa! I love that shot also! :thumb: :peace:

Just caught up on your Journal Mule! A+ and Reps

Thanks man! I will go into the mods in my ebb-n-grow when I set it up bro check back on that... Nice looking plants! I like the way you modded your buckets with a top drip Clever!

damn...looking real good! I wish I had the space you did.

:thanks: It just looks big... You get in the pen with the girls and it's a wrestling match... :thumb:

Mule kicks butt!

I mull in my mind, your need for the kind of air scrubbing: 12"/150
Serious size, near industrialized and when near it, protect your hearing
The thing that is itching has my big snout twitching, flaring for a whiff of sweet stinky
Is desire for more, BIG buds galore. Cannabis grown with ingenuity

Mule kicks butt!

I mull in my mind, your need for the kind of air scrubbing: 12"/150
Serious size, near industrialized and when near it, protect your hearing
The thing that is itching has my big snout twitching, flaring for a whiff of sweet stinky
Is desire for more, BIG buds galore. Cannabis grown with ingenuity

Man when you get on a roll it make's me grin! It stink's to "High Heaven" :yahoo:

A few snaps for your big snout...

001377.JPG

Click this not the pic it's a link...
full

002412.JPG

Click this not the pic it's a link...
full

Side lighting turning "popcorn" into nuggs...

003382.JPG

Sorry the plants look crappy they are almost done... And Propa I don't get anywhere near the fan it put's the DANGER in dangerous! :peace: bro and :thanks: I love the cage match! :yahoo: :goodjob:

Oh neat, thanks alot. I'd almost forgot how ripe weed glistens in the strobe flash. Not
11 weeks today, your new gear arrayed for a return to growing your own medicine there
Came a long way, though fun it's not play. Impressive is what you got running fair
Got my own gig, a fancified rig but it's small change for rain dogs of war out here

Oh neat, thanks alot. I'd almost forgot how ripe weed glistens in the strobe flash. Not
11 weeks today, your new gear arrayed for a return to growing your own medicine there
Came a long way, though fun it's not play. Impressive is what you got running fair
Got my own gig, a fancified rig but it's small change for rain dogs of war out here

7X11= Heaven, It's just a start, trying to eat them self's apart, make me freak on the yellow, don't worry they say, still freaks me each and everyday... :peace:

Man when you get on a roll it make's me grin! It stink's to "High Heaven" :yahoo:
A few snaps for your big snout...

Sorry the plants look crappy they are almost done... And Propa I don't get anywhere near the fan it put's the DANGER in dangerous! :peace: bro and :thanks: I love the cage match! :yahoo: :goodjob:

I've found the leaves turn "fall colors" as they end their cycle. The last pics I took of the Sour D's colors, well they pretty much died the day after I took the pics. They were dying. All part of growing up I guess.

It seems the middle bitch in the mule pen went off to trin-a-dad and got herself a sex change... As much as I would like to milk the shim for fem pollen I don't have a "safe room" to put it in... The trichs are about 60% cloudy should make for some nice nice smoke if ya like hiding in the closet after ya hit it... Timber :peace:

It seems the middle bitch in the mule pen went off to trin-a-dad and got herself a sex change... As much as I would like to milk the shim for fem pollen I don't have a "safe room" to put it in... The trichs are about 60% cloudy should make for some nice nice smoke if ya like hiding in the closet after ya hit it... Timber :peace:

Oh well, these things happen!

"No good dead go unpunished"

I live right next to a graveyard... So I spot a family of redtail fox's, a mom and a couple of kits or pups whatever those cute little things are a while ago... Anyways I have a bucket of goods for them (fat, boiled bones,moldy bread) At this point I'm nut's right? Any way's me and my dog walk around there most day's and I smoke a fatty, they plow off the snow on the pathways so I won't bust my as8, and if my dog drop's one well I pick it up... So we go to head out I pick up the bucket, DAM wasp's hiding in the bucket stung the hell out of me... Pissed me off dropped the bucket... My hound was like oh ya baby... Had to fight her off...

Did you know? People leave food at deceased relatives graves? I get stoned and watch the mama fox run from grave to grave sniffing... I was like WTF?

In the middle of a city, or in the middle of a closet, life, lives on hopefully or jurrsac park or some crap... :peace::thumb: EDIT: Them dam wasp's they piss me off!

> YouTube - Rainbow - Man On The Silver Mountain (1975)

And for the plant that's about to die...

YouTube - Kiss - I was made for loving you :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom