The new grower here hello all please help me

I started 12/12 on the first of December and on the 13th they showed sex I need to know when to start my countdown and I need to know how to get the most yield out of my plants with what i have

I have a 28 watt full spectrum led bulb a 60 watt incandescent bulb and a 43 watt cfl. I use water right out of the tap. My dirt is old miracle grow with banana peels, pot ash, coffee grounds and egg shells. I have no nutrients and I have no idea honestly what to get or how to use it I’m scared to kill my plants or burn or stunt them

You need to buy a bag of ocean forest or the like . Get a simple trio of nutes grow micro bloom and follow the directions. Go 20 percent lighter then the directions if your scared. A little leaf burn isn’t too bad if it stays on the tips. I do t think the incandescent light is doing anything but producing heat. The cfl is more for veg then flower I don’t know. You should be ok with your current soil as long as ph is ok. You can’t just throw a bunch compost in and not check it. Weed intakes different nutes at different ph ranges. If your gonna grow multiple plants in the same pot which you shouldn’t. You need to at least give them equal root space and nutes.

You start flower countdown when the plant reveals their sex. A week or so. 12 days in your case. Technically the first week of flower is a transition time from veg to flower. it matters more if you use a lot of supplements. You want them timed right so you are using them at the proper life cycle of plant. Start using a week early and your missing out on nutrient intake

As far as getting yield with only what you have and not buying proper light and dirt and ph tester etc. I think the drain holes was a huge upgrade and maybe ease up on the water a little. The posters before I came along said your doing a ok so there ya go

Should I just pull that small one it literally only has four branches on it and two leaves and it’s not getting enough light at all the bigger plant is almost completely covering it.

Ha ha if you only knew brother. I’m a total noob. You’ll never know about all the seedlings and clones that have been snuffed out on accident by me and that was my first time. I’d pull it or transplant it if you can get it out without killing the other. If not let it ride. Buy some aquashield or great white. 10 bucks spent on good microbes is better then losing a plant Halfway through harvest to root rot.

Bro..you need more light, and fresh air big time...I'm growing these 3 right now..45 days from seed..add light!

Attachments

• 20191214_193155.jpg
    20191214_193155.jpg
    608.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20191214_193012.jpg
    20191214_193012.jpg
    990.7 KB · Views: 22
Negative sir. The roots and base will rot. Get some great white . I felt bad pouring the left overs out first time I used it. Looked like a miniature city in there.

Well I can’t pull it. Believe it or not my roots are entangled together and they are at the bottom of the bucket. So I think I’ll just have to leave it alone. When I get my new light after Christmas will I have to warm my plants up to it before putting it under them full power right away.

Well I can’t pull it. Believe it or not my roots are entangled together and they are at the bottom of the bucket. So I think I’ll just have to leave it alone. When I get my new light after Christmas will I have to warm my plants up to it before putting it under them full power right away.

We believe it alright lol. That’s why most of us have suggested not to grow multiple plants in same buckets

as for lights yes I would “warm them up”. Starting higher than you think you’ll need. Say 36”. Then start lowering them giving a couple hours in between adjustments and pay attention to how your plants react. If the leaves start curling up it’s a sign of too much light.

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom