The Real God Bud Grow Journal

Just checked out your other journal you got going on Smokey. Some pretty girls you got there. Can't wait to see what yield you get out of them. Im really itching to get my grow started now. You know its bad when you want your vacation to be over with so you can get your grow going. Especially when I havent even left yet!!! lol!! Good luck with both brother:tokin:

Ps- I like your lsting techniques, have you tried a scrog grow? Or do you know of a good thread to check out on it?

Just giving you a heads up buddy. They deleted one of my journals for breaking the rules. They were very nice about it though :)

Yea, I thought that was only for linking to other MJ forums? Because I have received a message about that before.

Oh well. I'm not blatantly trying to advertise for my own benefit, so hopefully it's not too big a deal. If someone wants to know where to get the seeds I got, and they are not a sponsor, am I supposed to withhold this information? I don't find that to be the proper thing to do.

So if it is a problem, let's just hope they only edit my post, and not delete this journal. :grinjoint:

Just checked out your other journal you got going on Smokey. Some pretty girls you got there. Can't wait to see what yield you get out of them. Im really itching to get my grow started now. You know its bad when you want your vacation to be over with so you can get your grow going. Especially when I havent even left yet!!! lol!! Good luck with both brother:tokin:

Ps- I like your lsting techniques, have you tried a scrog grow? Or do you know of a good thread to check out on it?

Haha, I know what you mean man! It took me awhile to get going again, and the suspense just kills you. If you're anything like me, then you have been reading journals and articles on here like crazy, just visualizing what you want to do.

And thanks for the compliments on the LST. That was my first attempt at pruning for yield. I haven't tried scrog yet, because that is something you really don't want to mess with unless you are using clones. As far as journal's around here with people that are scrogging (don't know if that's a real term), I can't really think of any. But I'm sure if you do a search, you will find tons!

Good luck!

Hey Smokey! Sorry I didn't explain it very well, you can talk about any company all you want. 420 asks that you not link to any companies that are not sponsors.

Ok enough of that! Here's to GB3:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hey Smokey! Sorry I didn't explain it very well, you can talk about any company all you want. 420 asks that you not link to any companies that are not sponsors.

Ok enough of that! Here's to GB3:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Gotcha Blue! Thanks for the heads up.

As far as GB3, well she is a success as well! Right now I have 3 GB sprouts in my seedling tub. I am calling it that now, because I plan on making a better veg spot. I also may have my hands full soon, because after a quick inspection of the 4 remaining seeds, 2 of them have a visible taproot. So much for seeds being no good after 4 years! It probably helped that I kept them refrigerated for most of that time.

Regardless, this could get much more interesting. :grinjoint:

Thanks for joining in the journey SirOgKush!

Sorry I have been neglecting this journal for a few days! But it's Monday, back to full throttle! I have good news and bad news. Lost one of the first seedlings. I think it was from under watering due to the holiday. But, another seed sprouted, so I'm still at 3 seedlings!

I will get pics of everything up tonight! :tokin:

Thanks for joining in the journey SirOgKush!

Sorry I have been neglecting this journal for a few days! But it's Monday, back to full throttle! I have good news and bad news. Lost one of the first seedlings. I think it was from under watering due to the holiday. But, another seed sprouted, so I'm still at 3 seedlings!

I will get pics of everything up tonight! :tokin:

No hurry on the pics buddy you still have 10 mins left.... make that 9:yahoo:

Sorry you lost one mb3 but now we have another mb3.... so it's all good!

:peace:

No hurry on the pics buddy you still have 10 mins left.... make that 9:yahoo:

Sorry you lost one mb3 but now we have another mb3.... so it's all good!

:peace:

:rofl: Looks like I didn't make it. I ended up having to handle some things for work late last night. But I did take pics and I am in the process of uploading right now.

Hold tight! :ganjamon:

Nothing like a little friendly pressure!! :yahoo:

I really want to get the pics up, but my work computer won't recognize my USB for my phone. Technology can be a PITA sometimes. :lot-o-toke:

So, as soon as I get home they will be up! Sorry!

^^ Good cuz I wouldn't mind seeing some too. Those suckers can grow a lot in a week.

No messin around. PICTURE TIME!

Here is the nursery from the outside.
20101129221248.jpg

20101129221337.jpg

20101129221341.jpg

Here's GB1.
20101129221313.jpg

GB2.
20101129221319.jpg

And GB3.
20101129221327.jpg

Now these pics were taken about 24 hours ago, so the babies are looking a bit better than these photos. Hope you all enjoy!! Sorry I took forever!

Cant wait till flowering :) I have a good feeling about all 3! Good Luck man

Definitely up for new pics myself!

Thanks guys! New pics up tomorrow, or maybe tonight if I get a chance. Tough to do when the Bruins are playing. :ganjamon:

All three are still going strong. I have make shift humidity domes on the 2 smaller ones until their roots develop a little more. Other than that, just keeping them watered. Hopefully this weekend I can get started on a more permanent vegging home.

i just bought some real god bud.
because of smell i had to keep it in a jam jar.
if you have it on you, you can smell it. its really gets on your clothes too.
its unbelievable a half a bone is too much.

Back
Top Bottom