The Kid's 2nd Grow - Continued

The slacker returns. Sorry about the long absence guys. Thanks for the compliments. Unfortunately I don't have pics of the complete harvest, just the last little bit of what we had. That stuff went fast.

Here is the last of the PK:

24411.jpg

24514.jpg

and the Taiga:

24910.jpg

25010.jpg

And now for the last lady. Lucy (8 Miles High), influenced by The Beetles lol. The first pic was taken on 7-24 and the other 2 are yesterday:

28510.jpg

31512.jpg

31911.jpg

I'm not sure of the exact time in flowering. I have decided to just let her do her thing, and I'll help her along the way. That helps with the expectation of completion. She's done when she's done :grinjoint:. She is a very light feeder and has done exceptionally well with little maintenance. Unfortunately the heat has dried the soil rapidly and she was in desperate need of water a couple of times. She is a very forgiving lady and extremely easy to grow. I highly recommend these to any new farmers or anyone who wants good meds with minimal costs in supplies lol. I'll hopefully get back soon and upload some more pics. Until then, enjoy :rollit:

Had some problems with the little ones. Not necessarily problems, just forgot about the beans germinating and they molded in the bag. So in a nutshell, out of the hundred+ beans, I have yet to start any. Hopefully will get to them soon. Gotta lay low for a bit, so after Lucy, we have to take a little break.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! Please update us with the final results for Lucy as well!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom