Paralyzed's Haze Journal

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
Last Saturday, I got a free pack of seeds from someone I met from Willy Jack seed. The strain is Haze 100% sativa, it took 48hrs to germinate and all 10 germinated. Then I planted them and 2 days later 5 have totally sprouted with 1 set of leaves roughly 1 1/2in tall and the other 5 are actually out of the soil with the seed shell popping off. Since I'm aloud to grow 25 plants and no more I have 22 in my hydro set-up. I will keep the 3 biggest, healthiest and I know a friend who will put the other 7 with his outdoor crop. so here's some pictures, first one is day one of germination, second is second day of germinating and day one of planting third picture is second day after planting or first day of sprouting.

Well today is the 5th day in the life of my haze plants life cycle, 2 days to germinate all 10 and now the third day after being planted all 10 have sprouted at least an inch with their first set of leaves. So I kept the three largest healthiest looking ones and my other buddy who grows medicinally is going to grow the other 7 for me now, I'm just babysitting till tomorrow or the next day. lol. I post a picture of all of them before they leave. :allgood: :Rasta:

I decided to keep four "haze" babies and my friend is growing the rest outdoors for me.
So here's a couple pictures three days since the last picture and 9 days since germination.I will grow these outdoors and compare to indoor crop. so check'em out. :peace: :Rasta: :allgood:

Nice man...
I wish I could get plants going without fear of the law...

rhythmbandit said:
Why are you allowed to grow 25 plants(i'm not familar with canadian laws yet)?

I'm a quadriplegic and have a medicinal license to possess and produce, 25 is the maximum your allowed to grow at a time. :Rasta:

hey P-420,,,what is that you used at the base of the stem to keep them sturdy? The pinkish red wrap around thingy????

yes its a straw. you just cut it up the long way, and wrap it around ur stem and stick into the dirt a little bit, it works good.

Back
Top Bottom