The Roach & The 20 Big Bud: 800W COB CREE Grow Journal

Beauties, very healthy looking as well. Do you plan to do a 3rd week defoliation at all?
Thank you! I only defoliate twice, right before switching to 12/12 and then again on week 3. Two or three days before harvest I remove pretty much all the fan leaves on the plant, but thats because it is easier to trim like that.

Right on, was just curious how you planned to go about the bushiness. Keep up the good work
They do look bushy right? I switched to a better fertilizer and I was also considering if I should defoliate again, because they produced more foliage than I expected. I will see, if it gets too leafy, I will do a third, less drastic defoliation.

Once you defoliate this time on your 3rd week of flower you shouldn't see a whole lot of leaf growth after that, the plant should be focusing on bud production instead. I have never heard of the nutrients your are using, they seem to be working very well for you so far!

IMG_20190128_110225_525.jpg

Very nice looking ladies thus far! Your buds are stacking up nicely to form good colas. Gotta love watching them buds get bigger and bigger. I'm just hitting that stage now, buds have started forming, but I vegged too long after my last stripping so they aren't going to stack up as well.

Back
Top Bottom