The Seed Fair

IKilledIt

I wanted to let you guys know what I personally think of @The Seed Fair

From my personal experience as far as purchasing seeds and growing their product. I have nothing bad to say about them. Everything I have planted has sprouted and matured. I’ve grown over 30 of their seeds in the last few years. God’s Gift, Blue Dream for the most part. I have journals of these grows here on the forum. Now I’m currently growing Double Purple Doja, Grandaddy Purple and of course God’s Gift. My orders have always arrived. Even when I’ve mailed cash. My payment was always received. I did however receive the wrong seeds on a recent purchase. I ordered Photos but received Autos. Honest mistake. No big deal. I contacted Mr Wilson. Told him of the situation. We had some back and forth conversations. He went back and checked my order to verify things. So Mr Wilson contacted me today to confirm that they will be sending me the full order to replace the Autos I received. I have offered to return the Autos I received and I have no problem with that. This is the reason I enjoy doing business with @The Seed Fair and I will continue to do so. If you guys haven’t checked them out I’d recommend that you do so. If you have issues simply contact them. Be patient. They will take care of you. Thanks again @The Seed Fair

Here’s some pics of my recent grow. These are all @The Seed Fair seeds.
0955F592-942C-4F1D-A360-85C78582224D.png
62F38843-ABE6-4E6D-A1DE-3795B233C24E.jpeg
A6CD0828-CA38-459E-B6C5-01234BB71676.jpeg
152497BA-D8CE-4A88-8373-2DD1B1315AEB.jpeg
20A779D0-C3BC-4D10-BAC6-44408C105809.jpeg
891BF28C-2113-41B1-B756-5F409C99B374.jpeg
74A12D2A-3A30-4ABF-BE1F-91474006B24B.jpeg
6E73F622-7AB2-4292-8A98-49AEE2944F3B.png
BCFB4BC6-FB2B-4D44-83CE-3AFAB26BCC36.jpeg

@IKilledIt, thanks for your review.

I only wish I had read it earlier since the firm (Herbies) I've used over the past 2 years, is giving me grief over my order.

A week after ordering the seeds and payment was made, on Feb. 18, I was contacted by them that they said they made a mistake and need another $10 to ship the order. So I paid another $10.

Today, after 16 days from placing the order, I found out the guys in their shipping department have not even processed my order yet....

To say the least, I'm very dissappointed in these guys and concerned that I've been taken for $140 bucks.

I'll be contacting @The Seed Fair for any further orders.

Thanks again for your post.

@IKilledIt, thanks for your review.

I only wish I had read it earlier since the firm (Herbies) I've used over the past 2 years, is giving me grief over my order.

A week after ordering the seeds and payment was made, on Feb. 18, I was contacted by them that they said they made a mistake and need another $10 to ship the order. So I paid another $10.

Today, after 16 days from placing the order, I found out the guys in their shipping department have not even processed my order yet....

To say the least, I'm very dissappointed in these guys and concerned that I've been taken for $140 bucks.

I'll be contacting @The Seed Fair for any further orders.

Thanks again for your post.
Hey @garybo, I thought you had everything straightened out with Herbies? I’m certain that if you haven’t heard anything back then Teddy or Renee can help. I’m a fan of @Herbies Seeds and have recommended them so I want everyone to be treated fairly. CL🍀 :thanks:

@garybo I’d give the @The Seed Fair a shot. Great deals. They have a 420 promo code. Plus they do buy a 10 pack receive 5 free seeds of your choice. If you buy 3 seeds and pay cash you receive 5 free seeds. 4 free seeds when using cash apps. 3 free seeds for CC. Free shipping on orders over $100. They now have a P.O. Box in the US where I mail to. Plus seeds are shipped from the US. Typically takes 3 to 5 days to receive my order with tracking. I did have a late order one time. I ordered a certain strain of Blue Dream but their stock ran out before my cash arrived. It took a week or 2 but when the seeds were in my order was sent out that day. One thing most don’t realize is I ordered these seeds months ago. Plus I had to grow them for a month to even notice they were Autos. So even after 3 months @The Seed Fair honored the order. Plus they let me keep the Autos.

Back
Top Bottom