The Spill Canvas

girlnextdoor

I finally got some herb and I am feeling absolutely wonderful. I am listening to music - particularly The Spill Canvas. I nearly cream my pants every time I hear them. Mmmmm. Anyone else listen to them? What kind of music do you listen to?

i like most music depending what mood im in... rockabilly to jack johnson.... went to a show the other night at my local club, it was "creedence clearwater recital" a tribute band to ccr..... they were awesome.... front row of course :grinjoint:

i beg to differ mikey, but playing tool on bass, with some mad heavy distortion, thru a ghetto ass 25watt ibanez combo amp, with the head disconnected from the speaker and plugged into a 600watt ev cab, playing schism, all the way up, in your bassment, at 1am.

it doesnt get much better than THAT. well besides seeing the man himself tear it up.

Im not too fond of all that emotional soft rock sung by dudes in tight pants who act like girls.

Word. It's also getting really played out. Most of that music sounds really similar to me. No originality in the scene.

I really enjoy listening to classic rock. I tend to not like the new age rock as much... pretty much all sounds the same to me. Also, my favorite band is Evans Blue, but they just outed their lead singer. Which realllyy sucks. He is a lyrical genious and gawd he has the best voice. I hate when bands break up that have so much potential.

Back
Top Bottom