Thief

bubbasbuds

sombody stole my damn plants i cant beleave it not just one of them but all of them. this realy sucks they were freakin huge and beautifull to man i prolby would have had about 2 or 3 pounds this year but NOPE not no more this shit blows and not even a month after somebody stole my dog. what is this world comin to people...

-bubba

sorry to hear that, im not sure about the location but maybe there is something you can do to help prevent this in the future

I'd bet $$$ they know you & you know them.
Just put out some feelers in the hood on who's got the good shit & when they hear, to give you the 411 on that shit.You'll find those maggots.

Dude! That sucks! You should call the police!

Dude! That sucks! You should call the police!

LOL.

There's actually been people that did that. One guy steals another guy's stash, the second guy calls the cops, and everyone loses.

Except the cops. Unless you count having to deal with stupid people losing which I suppose I would.

Man,I used to live up that way on the Delaware side of the line. Whoever it was waited until exactly harvest time to snag 'em,didn't they?

My first guess would be someone w/some knowledge of weed spotted your patch and waited as long as they could to take it. As a guy up the page said it's likely you know them.

My other guess,and I've known 'em to do it for decades with small grows,is the cops got 'em. They don't like to fool with prosecuting small grows,so they'll take the plants instead of going for an arrest. Sometimes they'll even leave a card to mess w/ you.

Yep - 1st thing that popped into my head when I read your post was 'I bet it was dirty cops'. Or, like Kash Krop said, it was most likely someone you know. Keep your eyes & ears peeled.

So sorry for your loss, man.

Fuck eh I think you should do karmas work and speed up the process. Ask around the area the guys going to tell his boys, find him and teach the fuck a lesson

Thieves suck, I don't care what they steal. Find the fuckers. Don't get mad....get even. Just be smarter that they were.

This would suck, yeah I would be mad for simply the hard work you put in this... As much as I would want to exact revenge I wouldn't venture that way, that road may lead somewhere you don't want to be. Some times it's just best to move on and start again. Just be careful and keep a watchful eye, pick a new and better location for your next grow. The guilty party will avoid you out of sheer guilt. Again be careful and let karma take care of business.

bad luck about your dog n plants breh, u know they gonna get whats coming 2 em tho!!

2009 ain't been the best year...
let's hope 2010 brings something new, exciting and fresh for all of us!

The weed sucks, but my god, the fukkin DOG!!

Lead poisoning, about 158 grains of it!!

We need to come up with some type of shit we can put in the nutes, that would give the douche bags the screaming shits for about a month, grow some "donor" plants that you know they will steal, and sit back and watch, when you hear about a bunch of guys stuck on the shitter for week, go find them and then kick their asses!!!

Back
Top Bottom