"My First Grow" Tale

vdublova

Alright well I ll start off by giving a huge thanks to everyone that helped me out with growing. Going into it I really didnt know much but thanks to everyone that helped me out, I grew some GOOD stuff lol. I cant really remember the exact time I started to grow but I have 7 female plants and I believe I had em growing for about 4 months or so. I was told I had roughly 2 lbs worth so needless to say I was really excited and my friends were telling me it looked like good stuff.

I had it planned out that I was going to harvest on the sunday morning and when I woke up I went over to them (their in my yard)and they were all gone. I was DEVASTATED, it felt like a bad dream, all the work down the drain. Luckily two branches broke off so I got around 15 g. And the weed is miint, definately the best Ive ever smoked, this is a good thing but it also makes it a little more depressing.

One of the biggest things Ive learned from this experience is to not tell anyone! I told to a kid in highschool that I had em and I figured he could be trusted, BIG MISTAKE. He told dealers from his school and the dealer stole them from me. Nothing you can do and theres no way to prove it. So to who ever reads this DONT TELL ANYONE! although its nice to share the excitment its just not worth it in the end.

In closing I again wanted to props you guys for being so helpful and even though it turned bad it was such an awesome expience that I wouldnt trade for anything. I already cant wait till next year!! :tokin: :yummy:

these were taken around 2 weeks before harvest time

IMG_009110.jpg

IMG_009110.jpg

IMG_00877.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, sorry for your loss!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom