Whoreable's Grow #2

I grabbed a little meter from a local gardening store that has a thin metal stick with a meter on top. You stick it in the soil and it measures the soil ph in about 10sec. I think its sweet as it was only like 10-15 bucks and I can watch the meter evaluate the soil. I do plan on getting a test kit for the run-off to compare their abilities.

well fella's,

I think im in luck, hopefully im not wrong here but day 5 12/12 this looks to me to be a female yes?????

704.jpg

694.jpg

7112.jpg

Finally got a PH test kit today

My water was above 7.5

I flushed with about 3/4 of a gallon of 6.8 water

and then I misted them in water right before nap-time.

Hopefully ill see some rewards, considering ive been using a higher ph water this hole time

that finally explains the coloring. God thats been killing me! Nicely done.

Yes, I had a feeling it was going slower as it got older, hopefully it will pick up pace now.

Upload photos in 10 hours

Thanks smokin moose! I think a few more days and ill be able to tell sex.

Just picked up an 8th.

This bastard weighs 4.1grams.

When my dealer gave it to me, I was like wtf only this nug?

then when I got home I put it on my scale, pretty nice pickup :)

Ive that problem since about 2 weeks ago, came up mysteriously, I think it was the cause of a ph imbalance moose, as I havent introduced nutes except for once a few days ago. It hasnt gotten any worse and I finally got some PH'd water so after flushing I havent seen anything too different, just more time I guess. Im mostly sure its not a nute burn though, more likely a nutelockout from the high ph water i was using.

That was with all-do-respect though Smokin Moose :)

just my prognosis i believe.

Nothing to new here.

I think I may have had a Light-Leak during the sleep process. Investigating the sexual area's it seems the plant isnt showing sex but just growing a new set of leaf's from each node possibly.

This may be different from now on as I have fixed the suspected light leak. So, its day 8 12/12 and no signs of sex yet.

Besides that some lower growth has really gotten that stretch and is showing.

783.jpg

774.jpg

Hehe, pretty crazy for 34 days Vegetative isnt it?

Imagine what I could do with some $$$ and a nice place to grow.

Back
Top Bottom