Whoreable's Grow #2

Horable

Im not sure if anyone here was around when I had the little grow, I stopped posting prematurely due to loosing camera function, Everything went fine and I grew some good nugs.

Im doing the same this time, Its a single feminized seed thats what Im told.

It looks very similar to the last grow, same color and it seems to be short and bushy. You can look at my Gallery and i have an old grow album and also and old Journal log.

Well here's how it got started:

Im going to call this 'Fools Bud' Since its date of germination :smokin:

Hopefully I wont be a fool.

Germination on 4/1, planted 4/3, had some problems till like 4/6. I found out the shell was still attatched to top disabling the first set of leaves.

So i guess its about a weeks worth roughly of healthy growing.

which is decent id say, my last grow was about this old but in direct sunlight and had no problems starting photosythensis.

Sorry for rambling, Ive had a little bowl, or 4. :)

Anyways, hope these images work, I thought you had to have them approved.

1203.jpg

I just transplanted it today, It was in a small 'red beer plastic cup'

Its now in a 2 Gallon pot i believe.

So I think it will start to show alot of growth in the next few days hopefully since I noticed one root was already touching the cup when I cut it open. It needed this new soil.

Update:

Changed the lights to a closer position lastnight, Ive noticed some growth but Ive also noticed the first two leaves to emerge are starting to curl inwards on the outter edges, kinda like a taco.

I think it might be Heat and or Water related because lastnight I soaked the transplanted soil, so Ill give it time to dry out.

Otherwise its comin along.

2182.jpg

3172.jpg

Thanks boss, the soil is pretty damp so ill maybe take out in the sun tommorow around mid afternoon. let it dry up.

Managed to take a new clearer picture, this camera is real picky about its input settings and whatnot.

Untitled-42.jpg

I dont know Boss, I dont have a PH level thingy, maybe Ill have to grab one, I dont know the ph of my water so good point :)

Im using bottled water like last time.

Hello, new update.

I was going thru the garage and I found what I believe is about 25 Inches of lighting.

Its a standard housing unit with a G&E 'Light Stik - Grow and Sho '

I know its going to put out a better spectrum and lumens compared to my CLFS.

Is this a good choice? I dont want to spend any money on lighting really. So finding that was great.

Heres the plant under a few hours of a T12 Grow Light, nothing too much of a difference.

Im noticing alot of new growth near the nodes, small little leaves giving birth to smaller leaves, Hopefully they will explode with growth in the next 2 weeks under this new lighting scheme.

the curling has ceased but the smaller newest leaves have some curling but I think thats just development from being born.

586.jpg

666.jpg

Hmmm maybe, I also have a 65 watt Day Light Blue coated bulb, but it runs alot hotter than any CFL or Flou.

So now I have :

1x 25" 'Day Light' 3050k 33Watt , 725 Lumens

1x 'Day Light' CFL 65 Watt 6500k ?? Uknown

1x 'Soft-White' CFL 23w 2700k 1,000 lumens

Im thinking about going to the Petsmart or Petco and purchasing another 6500k Bulb of some series, either Flurou or CLF.

I think the 23 is 1600 lumens, box says so.

Yeah, do the stronger Day Light 6500+ Bulbs get hot like the one I already have? I cant put it as close as a CFL.

Back
Top Bottom