Whoreable's Grow #2

So after all those lights listed above along with purchasing 1 400 W im going to buy 1 more 6500k CFL and I have a few more lower 3000k CFL's laying around.

Untitled-21.jpg

755.jpg

850.jpg

So I went to a hardware store and got :

2x 26w 1050Lumen 5000Kelvin CFL

1x 24" 20w T-12 Day Light F20 1025Lumens 6500Kelvin

better than before, I think im going to get 2 more CFLS, maybe 5600k. Put those on a Y-Adapter.

Photos later on tommorow night if i see any growth worth posting :(

Switching from 24/0 to 18/6.

I noticed some growth after today's 6 Hour nap. My previous grow's seem like they have gotten further faster, might be the PH, still havent purchased a meter yet.

I think I will upload new pics tommorow around this time to see if you all notice a difference in size.

One thing I do know is that sometimes the Females are the runts, developing a stronger root rather than a canopy. I learned that from my last grow, the plant that was kicking ass turned out to be a male.

Anyways, smokin on some Cali chronic, updates soon.

:bongrip:

Pics as promised.

The one leaf wasnt facing that wierd direction when I put them to sleep, I figured it was the fan just too strong holding it up in that position for along time. Moved the fan and it fellback to its normal position.

After looking at the pics from days with the incorrect lighting, Im noticing a decent growth spurt. In about 2 weeks Im going to give them some Alaskan fish shit I have from my last grow, its 5 - 1 - 1 - 1 i believe. Until then just keep watering when its dry and ill keep you all updated.

One question though, the biggest leafs have 4 blades, with a small blade almost like a weak lil deformed blade, wtf?

1526.jpg

1235.jpg

1332.jpg

1435.jpg

Are you trying LST with dental floss? Love it! I've had plants with weird mutant-like leaves and others that had like you have, 3 leaves and a 4th (small one). All of mine grew out of it after about the 5th node or so, yours should be fine. Still looking good!

lol yah, just getting ready, no real LST'ing yet, waiting for the next node to develop.

Thanks Boss!

Will do, I think the high N comes from the Soil naturally. Its MG Moisture control.

Im still a newbie but I think each time I water it flushes out some of the nutes, which is a good thing because they are still too young for them. Im going to use Fish Emulsion anyways in a few weeks.

Some very minor LST'ing here, would you all suggest just tying down leaves as they enlarge or start bending the stem aswell?

Ive got a few feet tall wise

1922.jpg

1823.jpg

The nodes are somewhat compact, Ive noticed two nodes at the bottom very close to each other :)

2318.jpg

2184.jpg

Thanks Smokin Moose!

Im liking how 'she' is growing so far, a little slow but I may just be impatient.

Im quite pleased with the short intervals between growth and each node has a microscopic little 'pistil' , but im sure those are just new Leaf's coming in.

Update,

Hydrated today, after its 6 hour nap. This thing has crazy growth underneath, agreed?

2715.jpg

2616.jpg

2516.jpg

Back
Top Bottom