Very Difficult Situation - DWC - Indoor Grow!

This was a couple of min ago,the ones from the other colas are getting much bigger than the the two main colas and that is a bad trip ,i put one of the 20w leds directly into one of the main colas , and is getting to look more effective
IMG_20160428_111016.jpg

This was a couple of min ago,the ones from the other colas are getting much bigger than the the two main colas and that is a bad trip ,i put one of the 20w leds directly into one of the main colas , and is getting to look more effective
IMG_20160428_111016.jpg

True. But your doing good. Just position the lights strategically during both cycles and you should do well. And the lights your using can be much closer than others as hey don't give off much heat.

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

IMG_20160428_111016.jpg

See that's what I mean ..
Strategic lighting positions

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

On May 20 is the end.of week 8 of flower,so i got at least two more weeks ahead,but I have been reading about this strain,and it may be around 9 to 11 weeks to finish,I really don't know,I just don't want to fuck up and leave it more time than it has to

Hey OrbitPR

I'll sub in here to help in anyway I can, I run DWC so I might be of some help to you :)

Looking good so far, keep up the good work

GreenFingers

Yes ive been running DWC since 2003 so as soon as i noticed this journal i had to jump in and try to help. I love passing knowledge around to those that like learning....

Thanks a lot guys,I apreciate it , Still have 3 weeks left basically . Starting week 6 yesterday, took a couple of photos this morning .....

IMG_20160504_083730.jpg
IMG_20160430_113632.jpg
IMG_20160504_002918.jpg
IMG_20160504_083759.jpg
IMG_20160504_002804.jpg
IMG_20160504_083742.jpg

Who knows if I have to wait more than 8 weeks, the thing is that I don't know when the bud development stops,probably one or two weeks before harvesting right?? I will keep an eye on the thrichomes in a couple of weeks

There's one cola that the pistils are almost brown at top ,is that normal??

Yes its normal specially if curiosity kills you and you gotta touch or squeeze it lol but if its close to a fan that can also be a reason. If its none of those things then i still say yes where older pistals die new pistal will form and keep forming and fattening up.
Yes first the plant will stop stretching which yours already has and then its start to build flowers on top of flowers. Once you see flower formation stop thats when ripening start and the plant start tk accumulate girth like as if its getting a boner to keep it simple soon as you notice its not fattening up anymore, thats when its time to start check tricomes. The goal is to harvest when tricomes are between 15-35% amber trics soon as you see 5-10% amber tricomes start flushing and in DWC you only need to flush 4-7 days but all depends on what you're trying to accomplish!!!!

Dont know if that made sense but i hope it did!!!!:Namaste:

Lol I'm curious AF haha,the only cola I have touch is that one that is turning brownish , let me see how it ends, I will definitely keep you guys updated ....I really won wait too longer than it should,as soon as I think is ready ,I will upload pictures

Hey, looking good. Nice job gettin it documented this far, alot of people drop out mid way. Im gulty of that in the past. Plants look good. Interested in harvest info for sure!

Starting week 8:( Now I've realized I'm going to get popcorn buds ...but those popcorn buds are filled with frosty frost thricomes and believe me ,I got some dank stuff,I've been smoking since yesterday to try out ,the taste is awful but is potent AF !!!! Can imagine when is all dry and cured,I took some pics

IMG_20160516_094015.jpg
IMG_20160516_093202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom