Whoreable's Grow #2

Nothing too noticable over the last few days, I figure its foucising most of the growth on all the smaller growth underneath the fan blades.

3414.jpg

3317.jpg

3216.jpg

3174.jpg

Tommorow when roomates are at there Night School Im going to attatch that T12 Base mount to a board of wood that gave this shelf 2 sections.

Then I can rotate it either Horizontal or Vertical, depending on how I want to utitlize the T12.

Or do you all think the T12 should be the Dedicated Overhead Lighting and use CFL's for sidelighting? Im going to pickup some Y-Spliters.

T12- 33w Ecolight 6500k DAYLIGHT 1250Lumen
CFL- 23w 5000k Full Spectrum 1650Lumen

wow horable! that plan is bolting!!! :joint:

looks like its going to be a nice chubby bush!

Thanks, love your avatar.

lol, I dont know why, my username used to be Whorable, now it must be a bad-word filter that makes my name different :bongrip:

Thats POTential! ;)

But maybe you could pose some insight.

After todays nap, I noticed the leaves at the top are getting a little yellowish tint, and the green looks splotchy.

Im not sure if its Nute-Burn from the MG or Nute deficency. I had a bottle of Fish Emulsion i used for last grow, If I can find it Im going to start adding some of that. Its from Alaskan and I believe its 5-1-1-1 I dont recall.

Hopefully this new symptom wont last much longer, I will upload pictures in a few hours after they perk up from the nap.

Don't be quick to add nutes, once that damage is done it's hard to fight back. What nutes have you used up until this point? What type of soil did you plant in?

Pics will help

Its MG Moisture Control, so I know it has a small ammount of nutes in it.

I think adding the Fish emlusion will be safe, it says it wont burn and it has very low levels of nutes as to not burn.

Found my Fish Emlusion, I may get something higher in Nitrogen when Flowering in 2 weeks.

I have some Scotts Tomato Fert that is 30-10-10

This emlusion is 5-1-1 and has some Iron, I think i have an Iron Deficiency maybe.

Fuck, I shoulda just used a different soil, like FoxFarm, I think its too late to transplant, dont know how far the roots went down.

kelp.jpg

I'm gonna have to say its your soil man, check the NPK value and then the ph. You may also be water a little to much but you also may want to try in flush the soil hard if things get worse.

Thanks Boss and Pot, Its not looking any worse today, looks the same if not maybe better.

I still dont have a PH meter, fuck, I gotta go to Petsmart or something. I know things willl go alot better when I get that PH stick.

She just woke up, a lil droopy but that yellow hasnt gotten much worse, or better. Will fix when I find Ph.

3916.jpg

3815.jpg

3715.jpg

Back
Top Bottom