Whoreable's Durga Mata Grow

Thanks bro! :smokin:

Haha no problem, when they first introduced the EHLE customs to the site I snagged one of the 2ft. hollow base customs in 18.8. You won't be disappointed with the craftsmanship of EHLE. For the price, you really can't beat it.

Oh, beautiful plants by the way too, can't wait till my babies (hopefully) have some delicious looking buds on em.

:grinjoint:

day521.jpg

day522.jpg

day523.jpg

day524.jpg

day525.jpg

day526.jpg

Looking great Horable!Also,damn you got some huge big toes!Lol,no offense. ;)
:peace:

lol none taken, my friend has this hole routine of 'Voices' that my Toe has, evil plots that my Toe Carry's out, he makes fun of them alot. The voice he uses sounds alot like the Tomatoe commercials, they taste fresh, cause they ripen on the vine.

Anyways, Im a big guy, 6'8+ so my size 17 shoe needs to accomidate that toe.

There are a few mites here and their, but they just cannot seem to build up after everything ive used, I think it was mostly the Forbid 4F + Azamax (azatrol)

Glad you have a good sense of humor!Also good to hear you have the mites under control at least.
I was going to introduce ladybugs to mine but by planting chives right in with them the mites are almost completely gone.I give it another week,maybe two,and I bet they are gone completely.Pretty impressive natural method so far. ;)

Never quite thought about what my Tattoo Clients think about my feet when I tattoo in sandals

( This practice is very sanitary, as the Floor never has any contact with the skin or needle or anything )

There are a few mites here and their, but they just cannot seem to build up after everything ive used, I think it was mostly the Forbid 4F + Azamax (azatrol)

I was going to introduce ladybugs to mine but by planting chives right in with them the mites are almost completely gone.I give it another week,maybe two,and I bet they are gone completely.Pretty impressive natural method so far. ;)

Thanks for the ideas. I'm trying to find alternatives at the moment, as I noticed that every time I applied Azatrol, the plants flat stopped growing for about 4 days.

Looking good Horable. :cheer:

:peace:

Who in their right mind would make fun of your toes when you are 6'8" and towering over them with a needle!!!!! Thankfully I have never had to deal with mites... I have enjoyed, and learned from your grows.... Nice job... oh yeah, the first thing I noticed was the toes!!!!!! :peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

HARVEST, 1/3 Total Viewable

Hey guys, I harvested today, I still have one Original Durga-from seed still flowering, about 3 weeks behind this cut. I also have a Durga-Clone-mother of the different PHENO'd bud.

More pictures later, and weight, and macros, then Ill cure and post those pics and weight. Thanks for all the views so far and replies everyone.

Its been a great ride, I feel a little sad for chopping them, but they all had Cloudy Trich's and a majority of them Amber on the biggest leaf's with Trichomes.

I have not wet-weighed yet, I will tommorow.

1/3 total crop photo-quicky
durgaqueen.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom