Whoreable's Durga Mata Grow

tick tock tick tock

clone7.jpg

clone61.jpg

clone51.jpg

clone41.jpg

clone31.jpg

something strange with this clone, the leaf's are more like Oregano and arent jagged, could be a slight mutation from a possible light pollution or light-schedule-interferance.

clone24.jpg

Horable, just horably good looking females here. Clones are coming along real good, great latreral branch development. Might have to be stringing things up her soon for those tall ones not yet into bud. That is never a problem. I too am curious in the upcoming smoke report.

When were you planning on flowering your main ladies? They are gunna get reaaaaaly top heavy!

very nice, have you flowered thes durma mata out yet? I was curious what it smokes like, as I have never tried it befor.

I am in the process of Flowering a few of my plants. Here's how it breaks down.

FLOWERING :

Durga Mama 3

Durga Mata Clone 1
Durga Mata Clone 2
Durga Mata Clone 3
Durga Mata clone 4
Durga Mata clone 5
Durga Mata clone 6

The other Durga Mama's are still in vegative light cycle. Im sad to admit, Durga Mama 1 is trying to recover from a serious nute burn, which Is strange, because all mothers were given water from the same bin/jug with the same solution. She was my strongest, the damage is so bad, that I believe new growth must be its new salvation. Which is fine, becasue in the long run, I did want to run a Durga Mama outdoors during the early spring in CALIFORNIA and have her veg HUGE in the summer. Transplant her into a 10gallon trashcan, and just let her thrive in my great enviorment outdoors. Aside from bugs :D

Anyways, Durga Mama 2, 4, 5 are vegative, and so are 3 remaining Clones. Im thinking the Clones and Mother in flowering should be done, around March 20th, a few weeks after my 24th Birthday :grinjoint:

:rollit:

Nice plan man, they plants look excellent, seems like you've got everything under control. Very very nice.

Back
Top Bottom