Whoreable's Grow #2

Thanks Boss, and Pot, again ;) lol.

I really gotta get a PH water kit, maybe today.

I hope you guys arent mad, I also started Flowering yesterday. Over the past 6 days I have been Increasing and Decreasing the lighting schedule for 1 hour until I reach 12/12 which was lastnight. So from now on 'She' is asleep from 3PM to 3AM and awake from 3AM to 3PM.

I willl keep you all updated as I have, so she vegged for roughly 30 Days from Taproot until Flowering. Keep in mind, I had some problems with the seedling for the first 1.5weeks. The reason I Flowerd so fast is because of, Limited Space, Limited Time, Dont want to get busted by roommates. So I figure I would hurry and find the sex, if its a male, trash it, no point in vegging a single plant for 2 months to find out it was a male. If its a female then Im going to Flower for much longer than vegative cycle, maybe 2-3 Months.

Germinated on 4/1/2008.

True, I think if it doubles or 3x its size during flowering it should be a good size plant.

Oh and Boss, I gave her the first nutes today. I added just a few little drops of Fish Emusion 5-1-1 to 1200mL of water, right before her 12 Hour nap. So I'll update and see if it helpd or hurt in about 9 hours.

:yummy: Day 2 Flower / 30veg :yummy:

A)Purpose:

I am trying to fix the Yellow hue to the newest growth.

B) Hypothesis:

I believe its a general lack of nutes.

C) Variables:

Temperature/F
DAY: Low:81/89
NIGHT:Low:78/81

D) Materials:

MG Moisture Control, 1 Marijuana seed, H20, Indoor Lighting.

'Alaska Fish Emulsion 5-1-1'

E) Procedure/Methods:

1. Just a few drops of 'Fish Emulsion' into 1200mL of H20.

D) Results:

You decide, Ive taken Before and after photo, the 1st is Before Introduction of Nutes and 12Hours sleep. FIRST 2 PHOTOS ARE BEFORE

:ganjamon:

4215.jpg

4115.jpg

4313.jpg

4413.jpg

4511.jpg

4610.jpg

4710.jpg

Gave her a nice misting of Water + small ammount of Fish Emulsion, this was right before her nap, so that they Lights wont burn the leafs with water ontop.

I will update at 3AM, again :)

Could be the flash and lighting, as you can see I sat it on the carpet a few feet infront of the Grow Box, so it wasnt under the lighting scheme of CFLS and Florescents.

Or it could be its just getting a more lime green.

Agreed. That new growth should not be as yellow and should have much wider fan leaves.

Nice green stems though. Usually you see some purpling from stress. Nice job!

Yah its the PH, I still havent got a ph test kit, fuck lol.

I know it will help because Im sure my ph is off, actually I know it would be off.

Thanks Boss and Pot, goddamnit I need some $$ for a kit.

Back
Top Bottom