Stoner's Kerala First DWC Grow

You know where i think i messed up on, i usually run my buckets with 2 gallons of water or 7.6L, but last week, and 2 days ago when i did my last rez change, instead of continue to put 7.6L like i usually do, i rounded it off to 10L of water, since the plants are drinking more, so if i feed based on the amount of water i have in my bucket, im giving my plants more nutes then usual, even tho the ppm/ec is the same correct? For example at 7.6L i would add 22ML of my base nute and thats full dose, now with 10L of water in the rez i added 30ml of base nutes instead of 22ml, u know what i mean? I think thats where the nute burn problem came from.

run the res on quarter strength base for 24 hours then change out and return to full strength. that will wash any salt build up out of the roots.

so run only the base nutes on quarter strength for a day, and nothing else? leave out the boost and additive for that day?

Waddup guys, happy thanks giving for all of you. Im very thankful for my :joint: right now ;) Just swinging by for a quick question, i noticed a lot of my under growth grew back, or i guess some little tiny leaves were always there, and i didnt remove them, so now i notice theyve gotten bigger, and some little tiny hairs are coming out, so im guessing all that growth is just leaching nutes n energy for no reason. Right now im at day 33 of flower, at this point should i remove all that growth, or will that stunt the plant and slow down things? Heres how it looks

IMG_62502.jpg

Any suggestions are welcomed, thanks ;)

Quick update, doing a flush today, and going back to my regular, previous dosage tomorrow. Hoping that'll take care of the burn. ;)

DAY 34 of flower
IMG_213111.jpg
IMG_25828.jpg
IMG_8891.jpg

Whats going on guys, quick update today, after the flush i did last weekend, to try to fix the nute burn situation, now 4 days later it still looks like the burn is slowly spreading. The past couple of days my ppm were going up, indicating that its drinking more water than nutes, so ive been topping it with plain water to lower the ppms back down. This been going on for 3 days now, so i guess im solution is too strong..maybe i didnt flush it long enough? I guess i will continue to top it with plain water if the ppm goes up, and probably put a smaller dose of nutes next water change. Heres how its looking

IMG_22878.jpg
IMG_020637.jpg
IMG_088311.jpg

Also took some bud shots, as it looks like their starting to develop more, i expect them to pack on some weight in 2 more weeks or so ;)
IMG_126314.jpg
IMG_63232.jpg
IMG_99611.jpg

Plz guys any comments or suggestions on the nute burn situation is very welcomed ;)

verry nice plants and buds you got there :goodjob:
well looks like the nute burn started so what I would do is change the hole reservoir and add bit less nutes.
i would check on the new leaf grow for anny changement.

verry nice plants and buds you got there :goodjob:
well looks like the nute burn started so what I would do is change the hole reservoir and add bit less nutes.
i would check on the new leaf grow for anny changement.
Ty sir :) Thats what im gonna do this weekend, i will put less amount of nutes in the water.
I realized the nute burn came from when i up the dose of nutes, so i flushed for a day with just quarter strength of base nutes , then the next day i went back to regular dosage, the same dosage i was using before i increased it, and never had any problems with it, i thought that was gonna do the trick, but i guess it didnt because it hasnt gone away. I would put 20ml base nutes in the water for the week, that was my regular dose that never gave me problems, based on that how much less do you think i should give next time? I was thinking like 15ml instead of 20.. or should i go even lower maybe do 10ml? ;)

By the way you should add a link to your grow on ur signature, so more ppl can view it and join it ;)

Or should i just flush again a day before res change? Maybe this time around with r/o water. My tap water is not that hard, comes out at about 180ppm, but thats unwanted ppms im adding to the solution, maybe that didnt contribute in the whole flushing idea to stop the nute burn? I think i may flush it again, and still add a little less nute when i do the res change.

That sucks, mine broke too one time, cause i bought that cheap crap from amazon lol, it works, but it breaks easily. Next time around i wanna get one of the big ones that reads ph, ec, and temp.

DAY 44 of Flower

PH: 6.0
PPM: 757 (1.5ec)
Humidity: 32-67%
Temp: 86F top canopy

IMG_44874.jpg
IMG_123217.jpg
IMG_054618.jpg
IMG_054525.jpg
IMG_054427.jpg
IMG_054330.jpg
IMG_053820.jpg
IMG_053622.jpg
IMG_053517.jpg
IMG_052717.jpg
IMG_0527_2_.jpg
IMG_052915.jpg
IMG_052813.jpg
IMG_053016.jpg
IMG_053114.jpg
IMG_053323.jpg
IMG_053418.jpg

Waddup 4:20, heres an update for you folks to view.
Day 44 of flower, i took these pics right outside of the tent, away from the hps light because i wanted you guys to really see whats going on in there with full color.
So anyway buds are starting to develop more, things r getting smellier and frostier as the days go by, very sticky too, when i move it around and i touch it accidentally skin gets super sticky lol.
But as you guys can see in all of the pictures my leafs are getting crispy, and im a little concerned about that as this is going on for about 2 weeks, now i flushed it again 2 days ago, for a full day only quarter strength base nutes and ro water, then i up to 3/4 nutes again since yesterday, hoping this will stop the nute burn this time. As you can see in the last pic the new growth coming out under the canopy looks pretty green and healthy no burnt tips, so hopefully this means that im starting to head the right direction again. Im open to anyones suggestion on this issue, plz guys thx ;)

yeah theres bad burn there. im very surprised ur seeing this with the nutes ur using. its a first for me.

ive been trialling AN 3 part ph perfect in coco, rockwool and dwc. The results are looking pretty great. have few weeks left on grows but i think ph issues might be a thing of the past for me now. only if final weights add up though.

Back
Top Bottom