Stoner's Kerala First DWC Grow

yeah theres bad burn there. im very surprised ur seeing this with the nutes ur using. its a first for me.

ive been trialling AN 3 part ph perfect in coco, rockwool and dwc. The results are looking pretty great. have few weeks left on grows but i think ph issues might be a thing of the past for me now. only if final weights add up though.

Sup cult long time no see, yes im surprised too as everything was going perfect at full dose, then all of the sudden the burn came in. What do u suggest me doing at this point if it continues? Flush for more than 1 day?

Anyway yes i remember u saying u were going to give ph perfect a try, do you really dont have to adjust the ph at all? And are you still using the same additives and booster? It would be amazing not to have to ever worry about ph.

i dont want u to keep flushing as that can cause issues too. just run at 3/4 strength. are ur roots healthy? Maybe its the strain or strain pheno not being able to handle the feed. the canna aqua isnt hard on plants at all!

Im super impressed with AN ph perfect 3 part. Its quite strong so have to be careful with young plants. i'll be doing an update soon, im having trouble uploading pics at min for some reason. i havent adjusted ph once. its not finished yet but everything im using is the same other than the base nutes.

i dont want u to keep flushing as that can cause issues too. just run at 3/4 strength. are ur roots healthy? Maybe its the strain or strain pheno not being able to handle the feed. the canna aqua isnt hard on plants at all!

Im super impressed with AN ph perfect 3 part. Its quite strong so have to be careful with young plants. i'll be doing an update soon, im having trouble uploading pics at min for some reason. i havent adjusted ph once. its not finished yet but everything im using is the same other than the base nutes.

Roots are healthy yes, thats what i did i ran 3/4 strength when i did a res change on sunday, but bud candy and dutch pro explode still at full dose.

that ph perfect sounds real interesting, its something i will consider trying in the future when i need to order more ;)

I guess i will run 3/4 base nutes until the end of the growth and see how that goes.

DAY 50 of Flower

IMG_0578110.jpg
IMG_0584110.jpg
IMG_0580110.jpg

when-to-harvest_1_11.jpg

Ty sir, btw i was browsing through your current grow, things are looking amazing over there. Good job ;)

Thanks man
its a perpetual grow trying to get a harvest every 3 weeks but still working on the timing
hard to get good timing with different strains lol

Don't forget to vote in this months contests
last one for the year lets have a great turnout :thumb:

Day 51 of flower, did a res change yesterday, readings are as follows;

PH: 5.8
PPM: 500(1.0ec)
TEMP: 86F top canopy, low of 70-72F lights off.
HUMIDITY: 33-66%

Humidity seems pretty high when lights are off, i cant seem to do anything about that, but so far things r looking good, except for that bad nute burn i gave this plant, as you guys can see in the picture. It had been about a week since i realized i had a serious nute burn issue going on, then another 2 weeks until i fixed the problem, or at least seems to be fixed now. The burn stopped spreading and i dont see it coming out on the new growth. So after that bad nute burn, and the fact that she was drinking more water than nutes, because my ppms would increase every night, i reduced the amount of nutes given. So ima just keep an eye on it and see how it goes from now on, i do estimate harvest on the first week of january, lets see how that goes ;)
Comments and suggestion r always welcomed :Namaste:

sounds about what they like to do
drink tons of water making you have to check res for water and ph daily lol
that is once they start getting big

Sup Ewilan, hows it going? Plant is doing fine, any day now mate, some people feel sorry to chop it down, me on the other hand i cant wait to lol. Im estimating less than 3 weeks now ;)

Sup Ewilan, hows it going? Plant is doing fine, any day now mate, some people feel sorry to chop it down, me on the other hand i cant wait to lol. Im estimating less than 3 weeks now ;)

I'm fine ! been out last night thoese cookies where good, made me eat too much japanese, was SOoo good :)
three weeks go by fast .... you'll be there faster then you think ! " chop chop chop !"

Yea mate, 3 weeks do go by fast.. Talk about cookies i have to look into how to use the left over of the harvest, for something useful like butter or hash ;) And by the way looks like i got another issue going on on my plant, sucks its so close to harvest n im having all these issues, looks to me like a potassium def, but im not sure, will post some pictures soon :)

Back
Top Bottom