First timer experience growing grow

Thank you EVERYONE for all the confidence building comments. Today was a big day for her as the pictures will show and I also gave her the first dose of some bloom booster. Everything looks good so far:) Day 16

Seeya later powdered iced tea container
trnsplnt.jpg

Hello five gallon bucket:)
trnsplnt2.jpg

Super job on the transplant! I'm assuming your buried some of the stem (it's kinda hard to tell) so good job on that. Now is time to start thinking about supplemental lighting. What are your thoughts on that?

Well thanx dfw-guy.The whole thing was really stressing me out but it really wasn't too hard you just hold the thing upside down and hit it! I really want to get a warm white cfl this time but $ is a factor and I wouldn't have anything to hook it up to. For the time being I'm either going to get some mylar balloons and cut them in half or one of those life blankets, hopefully:/ My spirits are up though, she's healthy, the stem is thicker because of the fan, I took the stick out that I lst'd her to and she's holding her own little curly-q self up!

You should be adding growth nutrients at this point and bloom when flowering. If im not mistaken

I've had her on 12/12 for about 2 weeks now. I'm limited on space and lighting so I was thinking that would keep size down.

AmGrowR
You have done a great transplant +reps if I can. :cheer:
Believe me I know about the $.
Your light has gotten you this far and you have a great looking healthy plant.
Keep it up. :peace:

Thank You OldMedMan! I appreciate it. +reps right back to ya!

Alright everyone I have good news and bad news. First the good news-the transplant hasn't seemed to slow her down a bit. She picked herself right up off the soil and is still sprouting new growth! The bad news-the third pic is starting to make me think she is a he:( please tell me she doesn't have a hard-on... please!!

day173.jpg

day1711.jpg

day1721.jpg

dont you think it would be good to add some perlite ?

Yes, you know I tried to find some at HD but all they had was the MG stuff that said it fed the plants for up to 4 months and I didn't want that but I'm kicking myself in the ass for not just going with it now because all I got was some Scotts premium topsoil and that stuff doesn't really seem like it's allowing too much drainage:( So I guess I'll just deal with what I got, plus my latest pic is making me think she's not a she at all:(

I don't see any private parts, male or female.

Well that makes me feel much better!! But I swear I'm seeing little ball clusters. I'll try and get a better pic.

The little balls at the base of the pointy thing aren't anything?

picnik1.jpg

Well here are some day 19 pics! Kinda looks like a bonsai tree!! :slide:

day1931.jpg

Balls?

day1921.jpg

BONSAI!!!!

day195.jpg

I have a question, should I trim off all the undergrowth thats not getting much light and if so I would just trim the branches at the main stem?

I have a question, should I trim off all the undergrowth thats not getting much light and if so I would just trim the branches at the main stem?

I wouldn't do that yet. They need the lower leaves for while longer. If you could get some light down there it would help. Those fan leaves support the growth of the over all health for the rest of the plant.
Maybe someone else will give you more advise. But that's my take.
Lookin good:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom