Martymcfly's First Grow

I guess you already learned this is usually a no no.Take a pic lemme see said roomates!!i though it would be okay years ago as well but i learned the hard way so no need to feel bad..

Seems to be some heat issues and maybe a bit of overwatering but they look pretty good. No need to rehash the light issue.

I guess you already learned this is usually a no no.Take a pic lemme see said roomates!!i though it would be okay years ago as well but i learned the hard way so no need to feel bad..

I'll take some good pics after lights out with regular lights on ... so, should I chop the weak ones or do you want to see pics first?

even with another 1000w light the lower branches will not be penetrated in that thick canopy its something indoor growers gotta deal with i have 3 600w hps in a closet and my lowest leaves sag like hers in flower..

I grow 2 to a container and when they start growing I train them in opposite ways so there is no overcrowding. I do this because 1. I have limited room and 2. The amount of soil in a bucket is more then is needed for the length of the veg cycle. What I do is use those hooks that people use to hang plants from the ceiling off of a rope. I turn the hook upside down and secure it in the dirt. Next take a seedling and wrap it to the inside of the hook and it will naturally start growing apart since the 2 hooks are facing opposite ways. This way there is no competition for space or light. The yields are a bit lower on each plant but the overall is more since there are more plants growing this way.

Seems to be some heat issues andin maybe a bit of overwatering but they look pretty good. No need to rehash the light issue.

Actually, after a few people suggested, I raised some of the shorter plants closer to the light, so the ones in the middle are 12 inches from the lamp. I increased my fan speeds and pointed the fans upwards so they are cooling the area, hence I can keep them a bit closer to the light.

Had some crazy growth over the last few days ... tallest is 41 inches now

respectfully i would not start more then 1 plant in a pot regardless of restrictions if you have an issue like ph or deficiances you could loose more then one plant

Sure toker. Sub to my journal and in a few weeks you will see it. They are seedlings now since I just harvested but ive been doing it that way 3 grows now. The next grow I wont though because I like to record the results

I would cut the smaller two out yeah.... Not tear cause you will mess up the others root system as well. 1 plant per pot... U could veg that 1 in the 10 gallon longer and make a beast tho

Seems to be some heat issues and maybe a bit of overwatering but they look pretty good. No need to rehash the light issue.

I had no choice but to over water because I had to feed them ... I'm planning on letting them dry out a good bit before I water again, as they have now all had a good dose of nutrients, this is an on the job training kinda work, I'm just taking it one day/problem at a time.

I would cut the smaller two out yeah.... Not tear cause you will mess up the others root system as well. 1 plant per pot... U could veg that 1 in the 10 gallon longer and make a beast tho

I agree, I will cut them at the bottom of the stem, as I had to do when I had a male planted with a female.

Well, I already have 6 in 20 gallon containers so I'm expecting those to be quite large.

I had no choice but to over water because I had to feed them ... I'm planning on letting them dry out a good bit before I water again, as they have now all had a good dose of nutrients, this is an on the job training kinda work, I'm just taking it one day/problem at a time.

I took some pics of some plants individually, but will have to upload them when I get my laptop back after it being hijacked by my 7 year old ...

Back
Top Bottom