Stealth First Grow

Thanks Fox, Thomas, Stizzle, and Keith! I appreciate all the comments... :grinjoint:

stonedpony: Yeah I agree, its a sketchy setup for sure. My new lighting setup has 2 lights, and no more POS reflector. Im running a 23w 2500k and a 23w 6500k. One is pointed straight at the lower buds, and she loves it... Shes hopefully going into a bigger space in a few weeks, if I can get this damn fridge apart.

About the fridge, I think you could get as many as 2 mother in there comfortably. You will also have the little shelf to put the clones... I am in the process of taking it apart and removing the cooling unit, and all the plastic... When I'm done I'll have a 150wMH/HPS in the position of the freezer, but if you wanted I'm sure you could fit a bunch of cfls in there. Ventilation is gonna be an issue if you keep the thing running... There needs to be an intake and exhaust.

yea i was looking at the fridge this morning ventillation can be a problem i was thinking about cutting some holes on the top and sides and hopefully thatll give me some circulation what u think?. keep me posted for sure on the fridge :Rasta::roorrip:

what type of cfls are you using? ive seen that full spectrum for veg and warm white for flower? what you think? and on the fridge in order to get all theg white shit out im going to have to go to town on it because its like the only thing inside the fridge itself

Thanks everyone!

Heres the current lighting setup. The dark cycle is during the day when I'm at work.
When I'm home at night I set up the 2 extra lights.
23w 2500k, 18w 2000k, 23w 6500k.
~5000 lumens, not bad...

0473.JPG

Yes, there are still two plants in there... Ladyfriend hasn't come up with a ballast for her MH/HPS. I'm stuck with two for now.

I know this is a very shaky grow hehe. Some may be sick of seeing this micro plant, but I love her to death! Sorry if I update too often... It seems like recently, all of my time spent at home is on this site gathering a wealth of cultivation information. Because of this site, I have suggested major changes to my various friend's grows, as well as embarking on my own indoor project.
Thanks 420Magazine! :grinjoint:

1091.JPG

mmmmm, baby buds... cant wait to see this next months growth!!

See the last picture? How the thin string looks like its starting to cut through the stem. Replace it with thicker string. It may just be the image tricking my eyes though..But deffinately check it out.

SG: Good call!!! It is not as bad as the pic looks, Thats just the angle of the camera. It had made an indention, but had not began to cut through... If you wouldn't have said anything I would have left it, and it would have gotten much worse!
Thanks man

Thanks fox, I have to agree with Bubbakush on this one, New Growth Green is now my favorite color!!

McBudz: When I pulled the FIM, she had been toughing the light and had a crispy fried top... I did not plan on topping at all, just LST, but after that incident I had no choice! Shes made a nice recovery, judging by the split top cola that is now forming... Thanks for the concern anyways man!

SG: Good call!!! It is not as bad as the pic looks, Thats just the angle of the camera. It had made an indention, but had not began to cut through... If you wouldn't have said anything I would have left it, and it would have gotten much worse!
Thanks man

Thanks fox, I have to agree with Bubbakush on this one, New Growth Green is now my favorite color!!

McBudz: When I pulled the FIM, she had been toughing the light and had a crispy fried top... I did not plan on topping at all, just LST, but after that incident I had no choice! Shes made a nice recovery, judging by the split top cola that is now forming... Thanks for the concern anyways man!

yeah thats sucky. good recovery

McBudz: Thanks man

Harry: Thanks, she's gettin alot of light, but her roots dont really have anywhere to go. I dont know how long before I should trim them, I'm gonna
check soon. I just dont wanna stress her to bad.
The growth rate is fast, but lucky for me its staying very stacked, and the buds are getting most of the new growth now.
You have good eyes my friend! Theres baby crystals all over the place...

Fred: Thanks alot! I have no idea how much bud she will produce.
If she can make it to maturity then I will be very pleased!

Getsumkin: No problem man, thanks for watchin!

First frost of the season...

0615.JPG

0195.JPG

00812.JPG

Heres the ever changing lighting scheme at 7000 Lumens:
(Not pretty lol, but effective. Requires significant ventilation...)

0474.JPG

Back
Top Bottom