Project Stealth HIGH-GROWV3.1

Eyeless, is ok to stop feeding them? They all still have white hairs, it appears, and not many darker ones.

Whatever the case awesome plants. :allgood:

roor...i got a problem....lol

i NEED them to stop growing...i leave on the 24th and i need them dry by then!!! so i'm going to start a clipping process and shortening the light cycle along with slightly lower temps and no fertz to force it to finish a bit more quickly... (i may sneak a little bit of organixx in there if i must) but i rather high quality finished bud... then loads of ok bud

:cool:

Oh that sucks you don't have enough time. But it sounds like you have a good strategy. The NL should finish up fine on this schedule and you could probably finish the WW too by then with the right light cycle like you said.

now that i'm thinking about it...i could leave the WW growing with an automatic drip system...but i would have to leave it until the 7th or 8th of jan...i wonder if i should continue feeding and grow for an extra month or cut back and finish her quicker... if i leave her till the 7th...she will get atleast an extra 3 weeks...(could be borderline too long)

Yea man the NL is finishing up nicely...i was so tempted to pick a small bud today..oh by the way..while moving one of her smaller side buds broke off...so i got an early taste... WHOA :allgood: she tasted so gooood and smelt like tropical fruits or sumtin

Nice to hear you got to sample it. Yeah the NL is more Indica-dom, definatly should finish up in time. The WW should goto something like 10 weeks to obtain "crystal overload", as it is more sativa dom. If you left them until you got back, how many weeks into flowering would they be then? If I were you I would probably just harvest them all before I left so I didn't leave growing cannabis plants unattended in my house.

I also feel if you adjust the light cycle and feedings like you said then they should go into their end stages.

if i left the WW it would be flowering for around 11weeks...

P.S. i left unattended grows here over breaks before... I SERIOUSLY pad lock the closet which they grow in and nothing has come up before...althought i definitely would prefer not leaving them over the break...

i also have another S-dom plant in there started directly in flowering which is still growing and will NOT be finished... so i'm thinking i will need a flowering chamber for one plant...so i could throw the WW in there as well....

just not sure if 11-12 weeks will be wayy too much

wut u guys think about 11 weeks of flowering?

"Flowering Time: On both mediums it is suggested to flower (12 hour light) the White Widow for 8 weeks, but 10 weeks will really give you the crystals you are after. We suggest the final 2 weeks of the flowering cycle to turn the lights off altogether - or at least down to 8 hours. This keeps the flowers from regrowth and stresses the plant into giving up its last drop of goodness as crystal to protect the flower...try it!"

Tell me if that sounds right for WW. :hmmmm:

fuck it!!! it's a pretty much done deal...i want them as trich covered as possible....unless that happens before i leave it will grow until i get back

roor thx a bunch man..your input was really appreciated :allgood:

now time to take a hit :Rasta:

Eyeless said:
fuck it!!! it's a pretty much done deal...i want them as trich covered as possible....unless that happens before i leave it will grow until i get back

roor thx a bunch man..your input was really appreciated :allgood:

now time to take a hit :Rasta:

Rep points always welcome here. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

whoa this is gnarly i cant wait till i get my place i can start doing this... what a great way to spend my free time

I smellllll ahhh harvest comin!!!!!!!! :Rasta:
man oh man r they looking good... they swelling and trichin' up nicely... i had to literally pry a small fly of one of the buds cuz it was soo sticky... even the WW is starting to finish up nicely now and may be harvested as well next week :allgood:
P.S. thx all for the comments

looks like tomorrow is the day!!!!

anyone have any suggestions? i've read harvesting in the morning is the best time ...i've also heard that they should be 'dry' when harvested (for max trichs) but today was the last day of flushing so they won't be exactly 'dry' by tomorrow

let me know what you guys think
:allgood:

Peace...Your plants are lookin lovely man...damn lovely, lol.

Don't know about the harvesting, I've heard what you said about the morning bein the best somethin' like the plants thc potency peak is at that time of day, but then I've also heard the opposite, that the plant produces more thc throughout the day so night is when its accumulated to its peak.

i did harvest before i left.... i will be going back up on the 14th now and will be harvesting another plant.

i havn't been around much since on vaca but will be back soon

P.S. The northern lights really whopped my ass!!!!!
Peace and all the best 4 the new year :allgood:

aight so here we go... a little over one month later from harvest... the smoke is incredible :allgood:
the WW main cola was huge...weighed out to be around 64grms(before curing but in jar)
wwtop.JPG

i also harvested the plant started directly in the flower cycle.. this plants was just over 2 mnths and was a late addtion to the grow.. with great results anyway

the plant is 100% sativa and smells extremely sweet with lots of orange pistils.l. can't wait to taste this one... the breeder said she is a very up high with energy and possible laughter...:Rasta:
close.JPG

Back
Top Bottom