Project Stealth HIGH-GROWV3.1

Eyeless

This stealth grow has begun... we have 6 seedlings limited space and limited time. The harvest date has already been selected... and these 6 seedlings will be reduced to 3 by a top 3 basis. (possibles white widow,ak-47,ak-47xNL,s-dom, NL)

[26-27days veg] 24/0 light -> quickest growth (this grow is limited by time once again)

[60days flower] 12/12 light
aiming for around 60 days in flower... but this might be off depending on when they show pistils etc. if they need more time an auntomatic system might be possible while i am not here.

aiming for 1/4lb per plant :smokin3:

fluoros for early veg (switching to MH soon)
P10002831.JPG

this is where all the magic is gonna happen..
P10002881.JPG

here are 5 of em
P10002891.JPG

3day ole'
P10002941.JPG

i got shitloads of work to do before this grow can really get off...but i only have a few days grace...will be back with more details soon

k guys everything is set up...except for the proper vent system and carbon filter etc. It's currently day 14 of the grow...the plants r doing really well ( i put em in the MH today and they seem to be growing by the second)...just under 2 weeks now before i start flowering...damn can't wait 4 that

i've been really busy with midterms etc. so pls bare with me...i'll try to have updates with pics tomorrow as soon as i get some time

Peace out 4 now

ok... back with some pics!!

it's day 15 and i'm having a few problems with heat!! temp is ranging around in the 80s so i wanna try get that down a bit. The plants LOVE the spectrum (and total luimens) metal halides give off. The difference in growth from 1 day of metal halide to flouros is incredible.

looking back and my last indoor grow..i think i might be ahead of the game already with this grow.. we will see how the next few days go!! :hmmmm:

remember this
P10002881.JPG

Now
P10003491.JPG

4 youngins in veg
P10003421.JPG

potential NL
NL14.JPG

possible AK-47
ak473.JPG

these 2 in the back seem to be a WW and AK-47xNL
P100034511.JPG

and their side growth isn't too shabby now (look around seed leaves)
side_growth_day_151.JPG

also i want these plants to stay quite short and fat.. thats why i'm experimenting a bit with pot sizes (they will still be transplanted)... we shall see

Peace

not to be a downer but its very doubtful you will get 112g off of one plant in that amount of room.

not to be optimistic...but i've done it before...yes this exact cabinet.. now lets see how this grow goes

thank you
Also i am not keeping all of the plants you see above in the space...the total # will be narrowed down after flowering has begun

Info on grow:

400watt-metal halide (switching to HPS @ flower)

Temp:
25C-30C depending on circumstances

Humidity:
45-65% it's hard maintianing high humidty in canada while trying to cool the room with fresh (dry) air.

Fert:
they have been fed 1x so far (monster budz by BC 100% organic - used in veg/early flower) it was also pre-mixed into soil

will be switching to monster bloom by grotek for a week or 2 in late flowering)

also when i will be switching to 12/12 (flowering)..i want to start with a possible 24hr dark period to onset the flowering. I read this can help induce flowering in some strains much quicker. Although some say 36hr dark period does it better. Does anyone have any recommendations for a length of dark period to onset flowering?

Peace

k it's day 25 of the grow.... day 3 flowering..

the plants are doing real nice...gettin fat and bushy

these are probably whats doing the trick:
P10004951.JPG

i'm growing in a 28gal container :smokin: for 4 plants which should allow enough root space for each plant seeing as they will be sharing space etc.
P10004901.JPG

here is the cross and either ww or ak-47
P10004981.JPG

ak-47 (in the corner we see shrimpy looking nl)
P10005041.JPG

moving ak side growth outwards along cage while tying main stalk backwards towards the right
P10005051.JPG

possible ww
P10005061.JPG

so...so far we have 2 rather large plants (both being tied over and outwards)...2 smaller shorter plants...no sign of sex after 3 days...

Tip: don't set harvest date unless you've had many crops of that same strain.
-Let the plants reach sexually maturity before flowering.
-Harvest when the buds are ready, not by some date you chose arbitraily weeks ago.
-Different strains finish at different times. Some will be ready in 7 weeks, some take 10 (or more for sativa-dom's).

well personally I think his experiment is quite intriguing, and hope all the best for you. im watching and taking notes aswell. if yours goes well i might try to speed up the growth of my own plants....seeing as its my first grow im not too expectant of my yeild to be quite large just a little something someting to party with for days and days with out having to go out and purchase some lol.

rds_sk8er420 said:
i dont mean to be a bother but where in canada did u get those mh and hps lights? cuz i need some lol, im useing 4 cfl's daylight for veg and then 4 cfl's soft whites for flowering

i ordered them from insidesun.com... they had the cheapest available (and still work perfect)...

P.S. asking questions won't bother me bro

Back
Top Bottom