Project Stealth HIGH-GROWV3.1

so i got my new fertz yesterday...i'm not sure but i think the plants might be exploding...check it out

these r the fertz
P10007861.JPG

Here is the top of the WW
P10007971.JPG

this is the top of her main cola...check out the bud is growing outwards now
P10008031.JPG

ww_main11.JPG

The WW main cola is getting really thick
P10007901.JPG

Nl main cola
P10008211.JPG

P10008181.JPG

NL_main3.JPG

lower buds
NL_lower11.JPG

about 1 month left... will also be moving the grow room soon..:Rasta:

Lots in lots of sugar. I really love when the leaves start getting all swollen and fat with resin. YUM

k so now that we've reached the threshold of burning the plants we must move grow room (reaching this threshold maximizes yeild :smokin3: )

this is the new grow setup from the front
P10008591.JPG

from behind
P10008631.JPG

and heres the carbon filter that keeps this whole thing on the DL
P10008611.JPG

so today is day 61... day 37 flowering so hopefully around 3 weeks left.

it's kinda hard to get around to the WW so hopefully i'll get better pics of that in the near future

here is the Nl lower buds (most of the leaves r covered in trichs now :Rasta:
nl23.JPG

nl_lower22.JPG

NL main cola
nl_main11.JPG

P10008701.JPG

here u can see the white widow and young s-dom plant starting to bud up nicely now
P10008781.JPG

here u can sort of see the WW...her main cola is exploding and now has about 3-4 tops
P10008791.JPG

that is really starting to swell up with resin. Man i can practically taste it. Great grow!

hopi it's a carbon filter..it has a duct and with the use of a fan the 'smelly' air is pushed through a screen of carbon..the "smell' sticks to the carbon and the air doesn't smell anymore... you normally need the fan blowing through this to be stronger than the fans blowing over your grow room...this way if more air is blowing through the filter than through the grow room... the air will always be "clean" this way.

wow those tric's really finished filling out amazing. Encrusted with diamonds, you know how its my dog. Gotta keep you plants so fly.

Now its time to sit back and watch them put out the weight here at the end.

Eyeless, the plants look fucking great

Back
Top Bottom