Project Stealth HIGH-GROWV3.1

7 days flowering... no sex yet :hmmmm:

but this is a good thing... i'm pretty sure ALL will turn out to be females now. Males normally show sex before females within a few days of flowering onset. Also the plants seem to be showing signs of early pistil formation.

lets hope there are no males

uploading pics now

day 3 flowering
P10004982.JPG

day 7 flowering
P10005451.JPG

P10005471.JPG

P10005481.JPG

P10005591.JPG

possible pre-pistils
P10005541.JPG

(under top most node)
pistil11.JPG

as you can see i am using the grid/tying them outwards extensively now
also the side growth is almost outgrowing the main stem

Wow whats the challenge? A 1/4 pound right? What watt Sodium are you using?

i am using a 400watt...the grow area will be moved to another grow area later + my flight is back a week so hopefully will have enough time for everything (about 60days left here...7 days in to flowering..hopefully will work perfectly)

Man I love this grow... Reminds me of college when we grew in a steamer trunk in soil...

nah man...nothing wrong...actually better for growing large solid main colas!!!

also did u take the clones in flowering or veg? if you took in flower the shoots were probably nearing maturity and then continued from where they left off when vegged again.

endo r u growing again?

Im only new to this game but i have been trying a little experimenting myself on makeing them not to big and getting more branches to flower from, this is a pic off one off mine still in veg but its been in veg from seed for 2 months im about to set her on 12/12, to get this size and tons off branches i trimmed a good quantity off shade leaves off her every 3 weeks and tied her branches down for 2 weeks then took the ties off then 1 week later i tied the branches again this time diffrent directions and trimmed sertain leaves off to let light get to spots i thought needed it, I also kept her in a reasonably small container but not to small, I have a photo uploaded off her 4 days ago but i dont have one off her trimmed so you can see all the branches, each branch that comes off the centre stem has atleast 2 more branches coming off them and some have 3-5 comming off them.
your plants are looking sweat to, from what i gathered do you have them in the bottom off your tv cabnet?
100_0419.JPG

thats my hairy one and the next is just a younger plant that seems to just be small and thick stemed with purplr on the bottom off the leaves, i dont know what type they are as i got the seeds from a friends stash.

100_0421.JPG

100_0451.JPG

100_0454.JPG

ok good luck with it all.

so i'm finally back to update quickly...the WW is doing very well...the Nl is still catching up

here are some pics of the WW on day 41.. its around day 43 now
P10005711.JPG

wwtop.JPG

side bud
wwsidebud11.JPG

side shot of side growth
wwside4.JPG

wwlowermain1.JPG

ww25.JPG

the WW is a amazing plant to grow/look @ the stems purple/red almost right away by themselves...

Also i almost killed her by tying it too hard across the grid...the main stem started to crack and was about 1/3 ways through before i gelled it up nicely and tied it in the opposite direction to close the wound.. I then proceeded to (in an extremely ghetto fashion) tape it up to prevent moisture from leaving/entering the area and she is growing perfectly now!!! :smokin3:

lets see how the rest of flowering goes

white widow day 46
22days flowering.... this is where we get all the action :smokin3:

the plant is getting too tall and starting to trich up nicely
P10006051.JPG

removed some foil etc.
P10006171.JPG

wwmain5.JPG

interesting lower side
wwside4.JPG

NL top
nl15.JPG

Wow. thats amazing for some reason I thought you were going scrog....

realtalgrower said:
Wow. thats amazing for some reason I thought you were going scrog....

it's a crazy 'do anything' kind of scrog. There is a grid being used...so a side bud through each hole and also they are being tied outwards with string across the grid to get more light throughout the plant. I did not have time to top the plant and allow it to grow completely even across the grid.

I also just started a sat-dom strain in the flowering period (directly in the flowering cycle to see what happens). Turns out shes a female and stretching quite a bit. Hopefully @ the end of the grow i will have her tied in a circle around the grow pot with side buds growing upwards.

I will be switching to Advanced nutrients iguana juice bloom in the next few days and then to monster bloom in late flowering

thx all 4 the comment and will update soon with more bud shots

it's day 53 now..day 29 flowering..everything is going well

here are a few WW side buds
wwside11.JPG

wwlower6.JPG

ww_side1.JPG

WW main
ww_main2.JPG

The 'NL' plants seems a bit different this time..less side growth very comapct almost ruderalis more than anything... really hash and full of resin. I poked my cam in for a close shot and got 2 close...and there was resin 'juice' all over the side/lens etc. Looks so tasty!!
P10007511.JPG

P10007711.JPG

nl_lower6.JPG

this is the overall grow setup.. as u can see the s-dom plant in the middle is growing quite nicely...she was 'started' directly into the flowering phase and isn't doing 2 shabby
P10007411.JPG

we got a little over a month left ..can't wait to taste some of these nugs :allgood:

They always start looking so tasty at 4 weeks (28 days).

Back
Top Bottom