CC's 2nd Grow - Tutankhamen & AK-47

CajunCelt

Strain = Tutankhamen & AK-47
Medium = Soiless: Coco/Perlite
Nutes = General Organics line
Lighting = CFL's for seedlings, MH's for veg, HPS for buds
Location = 5x5 grow tent for budding up
Method = SCroG

Germinating seeds currently. Will grow in coco/perlite hempy buckets for veg & will transplant to top drip hydro system asap. I'm still getting accustomed to using the nutes so gonna use hempy buckets at first.
Will post again when seeds crack & are above soil.
The flowering time for the Tut is 70 days! So, I have awhile to wait to say the least. Might be a long journal. :popcorn:
This is my 1st grow away from soil so advice will be on the way.

Re: CC's 2nd Grow-Tutankhamen & AK-47

Day 1: 24 Hour Soak
AK47-Tuta.jpg

AK47-Tut.jpg

Will transfer to solo cups manana...

Both Tutankhamens broke soil too. Seedlings stems are white (like roots) and seed pods are still on all 3 that have germinated. All are falling to the side too. Still growing & alive though. Fingers crossed. I hate this part. If I can just get them to a week old. 2 AK-47's still germinating.

Bon chance ami... when I get them like that, I mist softly and let the water soak the seedpod, then gently remove with tweezers. just have to be careful... I've had a few that could not shed it on their own, so now I give them a day and if they don't shed it, then I come in and gently remove it.

Hope it goes well for you, just remember, gentil, oui... c'est toi jolie fille, gentil...

make sure it's good and moist and be tres gentil... if it don't want to come off, let it sit a while longer... I've actualy come back to it a day later and then finished as I felt I would break it if I continued... the second day, it was a little softer and came off easier.

HELP! The seeds have shed their pods overnight, but leaves are still encased and have not sprung out. Should they be under light to coax the leaves out, or be in the dark hoping leaves will sprout? Damn, I really hate this part.

IMG_20130720_084059_243.jpg

IMG_20130720_084038_429.jpg

IMG_20130720_084013_098.jpg

You need to get those pods off of em. VERY GENTLY grab the stem and EVEN MORE GENTLY pull that pod off of there. The main concern isnot pulling th sprout outta the dirt. Once those pods are off, in 10 mins it will look way better. :)

Pulled the pods & membrane off. The 2 round leaves on each plant are white & spindly. I am thinking these girls sprouted above soil too soon. Any thoughts on lighting? As in...should I get them under the CFL's or stay in the dark?
Thanks in advance!

im in! i want to try both of these awesome strains.

that medium looks really good. what brand is it?

Back
Top Bottom