CC's 2nd Grow - Tutankhamen & AK-47

The medium is 70% coco and 30% perlite. I presoaked it in rooting microbes & a tiny dash of General Organics Grow 4-2-2. Flushed it a little afterwards & sat for 24 hrs.
AK-47 has been a fav of mine for years. The Tutankhamen is a high potency strain of AK-47. Heard a lot of great stuff about it. A friend who's smoked for 30 years says it's the strongest shit he's ever smoked. Said he panicked for the 1st time in years. Thought someone dropped acid in his weed. Hell, sign me up. Lol.

The medium is 70% coco and 30% perlite. I presoaked it in rooting microbes & a tiny dash of General Organics Grow 4-2-2. Flushed it a little afterwards & sat for 24 hrs.
AK-47 has been a fav of mine for years. The Tutankhamen is a high potency strain of AK-47. Heard a lot of great stuff about it. A friend who's smoked for 30 years says it's the strongest shit he's ever smoked. Said he panicked for the 1st time in years. Thought someone dropped acid in his weed. Hell, sign me up. Lol.

thats what i need! so far chemdawg and skunk have been the strongest strains ive had. their high is a little bit stronger than thc bomb and kush.

so far ive grown acid/diesel (chemd x super skunk x n.l.) master kush (skunk #1 x hindu kush) thc bomb (unknown) and blackout kush (g13 x ogk)

what does the ak smell like after cure?

thats what i need! so far chemdawg and skunk have been the strongest strains ive had. their high is a little bit stronger than thc bomb and kush.

so far ive grown acid/diesel (chemd x super skunk x n.l.) master kush (skunk #1 x hindu kush) thc bomb (unknown) and blackout kush (g13 x ogk)

what does the ak smell like after cure?
Y Griega and a NY Diesel are the strongest I've grown/smoked. The AK-47 doesn't taste very strong, but the smell is like BAM. VERY strong smell. Only the Diesel has been stronger scent. Been 15 years since my last grow (kids & all) & lots of new strains to try. I want to settle on some mothers cause I'm tired of seeds. Just stressful. Lol. Nice to have a perpetual grow w/clones.

Y Griega and a NY Diesel are the strongest I've grown/smoked. The AK-47 doesn't taste very strong, but the smell is like BAM. VERY strong smell. Only the Diesel has been stronger scent. Been 15 years since my last grow (kids & all) & lots of new strains to try. I want to settle on some mothers cause I'm tired of seeds. Just stressful. Lol. Nice to have a perpetual grow w/clones.

but what is the smell/taste like!? if you cant remember, just keep me updated as your journal progresses :)

yes i loved my diesel. paradise seeds has a really good chem/skunk cut.

chemdawg smells like super powered fruit in bloom, then like lemon after cure.
skunk smells like a true skunk in bloom and cheesy/fuely after cure.
kush smells earthy and mildy sweet in bloom, then after cure it still smells earthy and mildly sweet.
thc bomb smells like armpits in bloom and piney after cure.

Ladies & Gentlemen.......the girls. They all made it. Whew, I threw down some $$$ for these gals. I'll post more pics when we get real leaves.
IMG_20130721_214106_8371.jpg

IMG_20130721_214044_5571.jpg

Had to do micro surgery on all. Seed pods left a membrane not allowing them to open, it was killing them. I was in that tent w/ toothpicks & tweezers every 30 mins. until all were on their way.

congrats, they all look like they will be good plants :)
Thanks & sorry for the seed drama. GD! I hate seeds. A guy we'll call Bob says cloning is a path to be considered. If I grew for real, I'd probably be picking out a mother this round.

Back
Top Bottom