Stealth First Grow

Lookin good brother. :grinjoint:

That pic is a bit blury but looks to me like those are just the stems growing out of the node. And you may already know but both male and female have "spurs" or "flap" on the nodes...maybe thats it?

How many days have they been on 12/12?

I know I already said but I totally dig your setup man. Im excited to see how it all turns out and how much you produce...:yummy:

You are effin' MacGyver dude, awesome effin' setup! I dig your innovation and, to quote AC/DC, "you've got the biggest balls of them all" to do a covert grow with an uncool roommate that may report you to his dad...that blows.

I always made sure my roommates knew I smoked when I was in college, but I knew they'd never tolerate a grow.

Good luck, we're all watching and hoping for your success!

Thanks Chaos, right back you

Keith: Yeah I'm an idiot... :laughtwo: I've never watched a plant develop day by day, so I can get excited easily... My last grow I didnt check my plants for the first 3 weeks of flowering due to the fact they were 25 miles away on my uncle's land... I'm still new to this whole replicating nature indoors concept...

CnstntGrdnr: Thanks for the kind words man

I have a few modifications up my sleeve in store for the ol box. I'm gonna mount a 3fan exhaust/filter next to the existing 2 fans... I'm also adding another couple lights... I tied the lanky sativa-lookin plant down a bit and she's adapting very well to the stress..The plants have taken off since I have been giving them some substantial nutes... The liquid Karma works within hours!! I will get back to you all this weekend with an update of my new setup. Only 2 more 12hr work days to go... :nomo:

Ah its cool man. I got hysterical the first time I seen the spurs lean out off the plant. I was damn sure it was preflower! turns out I had all three females but still it wasnt preflower as soon as I'd hoped. HAHA:grinjoint:

I'm beyond ready for pic updates:ganjamon: but I understand the work sked

Thanks for checkin up on me Fox...

Keith: since your beyond ready for some pics, here you go brother. lol
I transplanted into bigger pots 2 days ago. I haven't gotten around to puttin my new lighting setup in, but I did mount the new fans when I got home today...

Heres the beast itself...
00319.JPG

Minor LST started last night on the lanky plant that began to stretch. Its not directly under the light so I figured why not give it a hand and point it in the right direction?
00614.JPG

Added an Xbox360 Intercooler w/ 3 fans to the back of the box. lol... I had it sitting around not being used, so I figured what the heck, the more air the better. Gives me a total of 5 fans. These really get the air movin through that tiny box. I'm gonna paint it flat black to keep it a bit more lightproof...
0471.JPG

Anyone I show this box too just starts crackin up as soon as I open it to reveal the plants. It still makes me laugh every time I look at it... I'm definitely gonna keep this thing for future use as a veg chamber, cuz the plants seem to be doin great so far.
0531.JPG

I've found my new weekend project: I located a box thats 2x1x2.5ft. I figure this will give me enough room to flower a 12/12 Lst'd plant... at least more room than I have now!! Now comes the fun part, I have to figure out how to get an exhaust, intake, and lights into it.
Time to spark one and draw out some plans...:roorrip:

Cool cool brother....I appreciate the pic update lol:rollit:

Looks good man, your small stealth is getting me excited for mine here in a couple of months. Its killin me cause i cant start until I move. :thedoubletake:

Keep up the good work

I've got GRRRREAT news folks...

My most vigorous plant is a female... :yummy:
She's really outdone the other and I was really hoping it would turn out this way. I haven't even been watching for the sex, just letting them do their thing, and tonight when I looked closely for the first time I noticed the pistils. Wow I'm a happy man.

I only got about 3 good pics b4 the camera died , so here they are:

0351.JPG

0543.JPG

0193.JPG

Thanks for the comments everybody.

Peace out ya heard :peace:

I forgot to mention the semi-heavy lst i've been doing to this lil honey...
I'm kinda taking the bonsai approach on this grow, so in a few days i'll lightly trim the roots and re-pot into new soil. Let me know if this is a really bad idea!
It will stop major growth for a few days, I can be assured of this. That being said, this is still an acceptable alternative to having the plant go root bound. At least with the bonsai method there will be continuous development of the feeder roots, keeping my plant small, but in good health...

Sound about right??

I've been on grow nutes for a week or so. How many weeks until I start bloom nutes?
Red Circle: future budsite roughly 1/2inch from soil lol. Dont know if thats a good thing...
Stem measures about 6 inches, but with my tying, its only 2.5in tall :cheesygrinsmiley:
0139.JPG

I'm hoping this grow turns out like HHGreenHand's bonsai did... that would be great.
Small plant, Small pot, Small Yeild... I'm Down! LOL:roorrip:

hey man been following your grow its lookin good !!!!:yummy: i have a question though .... I am doing a single plant grow in a mason jar outside but does glass affect the light spectrum at all ( jar is topless :)) thanks good luck

Thanks boss, Im giving them bloom nutes starting today...

Beachside: Gotta be a BIG ol mason jar to grow in. Gotta take into account that it will grow out of it for sure, and constrict the space for it to bush out. Do not allow any light get to the roots as well, maybe tape below the soil line. Post some pics once its a couple weeks in, because that'll be the first mason jar grow on this site... That I know of.

Whats goin on guys and gals,

It's been 21 days since this little bush was just a seed.
She grew about 1/2 an inch in 2 days, wow.

Oh and another thing, SHE REEKS!!! I came into my room and it smells like fresh herbz, SO GOOD. My roommate is gonna be like "where can I get one of those air fresheners??" LOL :smokin:

Pistils lookin nice
0422.JPG

Top Shot
00122.JPG

After I tied her up. She was being naughty hehe
0613.JPG

If the leaves look familiar to anyone who's following, let me know!

I haven't been showing pics of the other plant because it virtually stopped growing in the past week. The leaves have been getting bigger, but there is hardly any new growth and it has yet to show it's sex. I've made the decision to give it to a friend and let her try to work some magic. She's got a 400HPS (and a woman's touch :winkyface:) so I think it will begin to grow once more. Plus were splitting it 40/60 cuz shes such a nice gal...

Back
Top Bottom