SkooterClowns CFL Cabinet Grow

OMG sorry clowns for off topic. I wish I had your nutrient list and schedule, your grow was worthy of imitation by anyone with small space considering all the conditions and the grow time. (I never noticed but did you have a reservoir or just the 2 1/2 gallon box?)

MountainHigh,
We use General Hydroponics nutes. The feeding schedule we use is found here: Feedcharts

We mix our liquids in a 5 gallon bucket and use that to fill our grow tub then use the remaining to keep the tub filled until time to make the next mix change. We like to "Keep It Simple Stoner" :grinjoint:

You can get a complete look at our set up from the first link in my signature.

great grow guys. +rep

imma go check the new grow now..

MountainHigh,
We use General Hydroponics nutes. The feeding schedule we use is found here: Feedcharts

We mix our liquids in a 5 gallon bucket and use that to fill our grow tub then use the remaining to keep the tub filled until time to make the next mix change. We like to "Keep It Simple Stoner" :grinjoint:

You can get a complete look at our set up from the first link in my signature.

Thanks guys :thanks:

Smoke report.
It's been about a month since harvest and we been hittin' the stuff since about 10 days after harvest.
I have noticed, to no surprise, that as the stuff is curing it is becoming less harsh and much more potent. It is a typical NL high, mellow and relaxing.

Friends and family have received their jars and are very happy with the quality and at least one had to be convinced of the results we got using CFLs. I pointed him to this site and told him to check out the whole grow process as seen in this journal. Looks like I may have another dirt convert goin' hydro!

Anyway thanks to all of you who followed this journal and offered encouragement and ideas/guidance.

:allgood:

Wow! For a couple of clowns you sure got your shit together! :goodjob:

I don't know why it took so long to find your grow but I wish I'd got here sooner to cheer you on. Not that you needed my help. lol I'll be off to read the other one after this.

When I got to the page with your wet weights I did a quick calculation like I do with mine and came out with 5.01 oz.

I just multiply the wet weight of my fresh trimmed bud by 0.235 and it's always pretty darned close.

I must say that I'm impressed by the size and overall great looking plants you ended up with. +Rep and five stars from me! DAMN! Freakin' head office says I've been too liberal with the Reps and have to wait for a while before handing out more. Ahlll be back!

C'ya L8r.

:peace:

We weighed and jarred our harvest today.
Final weight (in that we are not going to weigh this again after curing) is 5.1oz.
Congrats KillerTree. Excellent guess. We are going to be slamming a couple of bowls in your name.

We are very happy with these results with just CFLs. We increased our yield by 66%. We are always trying to improve from the previous grow so this was a huge success in that regard.

Our next grow (and journal) will be starting today. We are growing 4 Papaya plants in our box. Be sure to stop by and check out the progress.

DSC012443.JPG
DSC012553.JPG
Good looking product, and great grow guys !! I'm in Berkshire co. . Thats' great for cfls !! Congrads !!:popcorn::peacetwo::goodluck:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

thanks dude....

I bought 100 cfls at 1000.bulbs.com--https://www.1000bulbs.com/ dont forget to buy the extenters and the y joint so you can use 2 bulbs with the reflectors to point the light where you want it i do use some light fixures without the reflectors to spread the light in between plants aaa so much resin good luck they have sales from time to time ps I like to buy the clamp lights from Meijers 7.00 you can use 150 watts with them and it has a 15 foot cord later

A note on these splitters, I t is often cheaper to ad another fixture at $1.97 than a y adapter at $3.97. Just putting that out there.

Thanks TwistedScrotum (LOL I hope you don't mind me butchering your name). I'm likin' your guess. 9.6oz out of 2 small plants grown only under CFL lighting is a whole lot more than we could have hoped for. I hope you're right.

I was trying to do some guessing myself and I was thinking that even if 70% of the current weight is water and stems then we would get about 6oz so anything more than that would be "gravy" in my mind (again with absolutely no idea it's a nice starting point). But like I said I like your guess even more. I can't even believe we're talking about maybe a half a pound as a result of this grow.

Well slap my ass and call me Judy! Growin' your own has got to be the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

:bongrip:

Uuuuuh we are supposed to have our clothes on.... SHIT I knew I was doing something wrong!!!

Back
Top Bottom