SkooterClowns - White Castle - Second Batch

Re: SkooterClowns - White Castle (Second Batch)

Day 14 of flowering
Drain and refilled with Bloom mix Week 3
The 4 plants "consumed" ~7.5 gallons of the week 2 mix in 6 days (I've been meaning to document this "stat")

They stand ~27" tall (even the runt) with a lot of bud sites which are hard to see in my pathetic attempt at photography.

Check out the roots! :woohoo:

Oh and to this day I have not found a dead leaf anywhere on any of these. That's definitely a first for us.

DSC01772.JPG

DSC01771.JPG

DSC017732.JPG

DSC017752.JPG

DSC01774.JPG

DSC017782.JPG

DSC017794.JPG

DSC017821.JPG

DSC017831.JPG

There be some massive healthy roots:cheer: I am very impressed!! :yahoo: That tent is not gonna hold those girls for very long....... They are gonna jump outta there and dance around the room!!

To the clowns, WOW this is a nice grow u got going on here, mind if I pull up the lazy boy? Great looking setup, what kind of harvest are u expecting from those beauties? Your root system is amazing. You have got the magic button for those girls. Keep it up

There be some massive healthy roots:cheer: I am very impressed!! :yahoo: That tent is not gonna hold those girls for very long....... They are gonna jump outta there and dance around the room!!

thanks tmac :) we're pretty excited about how this is working out so far :peacetwo:

To the clowns, WOW this is a nice grow u got going on here, mind if I pull up the lazy boy? Great looking setup, what kind of harvest are u expecting from those beauties? Your root system is amazing. You have got the magic button for those girls. Keep it up

Welcome Kotton Mouthe. Thanks for checking out our grow. We really have no idea what the yield should be but we're hoping for more than 1lb from them but whatever we get is more than we had before we started :tokin:

just curious are you running any co2?? If no then why not ?? Im planning on using it. iv got the thing for it i just need the tank.

no we don't use any co2 Trouble. While we know there is a bump to the total yield from the use of co2 we don't like all the work that it will require. And we're not convinced that the return will be worth the effort. Just out fuzzy clown logic :)

Hey there SC, those are some fine looking W C, mine are just starting to bud, cant wait to see how yours do :popcorn: i agree with the other comments on the roots, Awesome,

L8r
:hookah:
:peace:

Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle indoor Grow

Thanks ke43210. I've been keepin' an eye on your grows. I'm anxious to see how yours come out as well. I'm especially interested in the Acapulco Gold. Like a lot of others that brings back some fond memories :)

Well i figure if i have the equipment id might as well use it :)

Oh absolutely. I would too if I had the equipment but ;(

I'm anxious to see how it works out for you. We're always ready to learn more that's for sure.

:)

i was told it will add at very least 1/3 more to final yield

Wow. That's nothing to sneeze at. What kind of equipment do you have? Are you going to put the release of the CO2 on a timer?

Update.....the gals are looking great with lots of bud sites..too many to count.

We really like the way the buds form all along the stems...

Day 21 of flowering
Drain and refilled with Bloom mix Week 4
The 4 plants "consumed" ~9.0 gallons of the week 3 mix in 7 days

They stand 33" tall
DSC017883.JPG

DSC017913.JPG

DSC01793.JPG

DSC017942.JPG

Once again switched the mix early (by 2 days this time)

Day 26 of Flowering
Drained and refilled res with Week 5 GH Bloom mix

Just a few quick and "dirty" pictures

DSC018092.JPG

DSC01810.JPG

DSC018111.JPG

Update.....the gals are looking great with lots of bud sites..too many to count.

We really like the way the buds form all along the stems...

Day 21 of flowering
Drain and refilled with Bloom mix Week 4
The 4 plants "consumed" ~9.0 gallons of the week 3 mix in 7 days

They stand 33" tall

Nothing to see here...I'm just making this post for our documentation purposes...this post was made on 11/04 but the data is for the date 11/03

That is all hehehe :)

Back
Top Bottom