SkooterClowns - White Castle - Second Batch

Re: SkooterClowns - White Castle (Second Batch)

I'm on the edge of my seat. I still can't believe how much foliage you guys have in a 3'x3' tent. What's with the leaf curl? I haven't looked at all your grows yet, but I noticed the plants in the other ones I have looked at so far didn't do that. You think it's specific to the strain you guys are growing? It definitely doesn't seem to be hurting them though.

Thanks for the kind words.
The curl is from the strain. I was concerned about it too until I looked back at the first batch of sliders we did and they had the same curls goin' as seen in our u-turn grow (in my sig).

I'm not completely certain it's the strain but like you said it doesn't seem to bother them much :)

dem der plants are lookin kinda yellow eh?

Nah..the yellow is due to my lack of any kind of photography skills.
It's the lights and the flash that I forced. The last picture shows the color more realistically.

Day 52 of Flowering
with Kool Bloom Supplement (1.25 tsp for 5 gallons)

DSC01845.JPG

DSC01846.JPG

DSC018482.JPG

its a jungle n there:roorrip:

:) Thanks SS. It really is thick in there. Tough to get a handle on just how many buds are in there. It's going to be a late Christmas (sigh...I mean holiday) surprise since we are calculating harvesting between Christmas (sigh...I mean Dec. 25th) and New Years (sigh...I mean...oh wait...hehe I mean New Years).

I think we need to decorate them for christmas.......:loopy:

Rumors run abound!!
Have the clowns run off with the circus that came through town?
First went Skooter, then Slappy,
Just hope they're very high and happy~~

sorry guys....we're still here...just been really busy lately but we haven't left,

We're still growing and looking forward to harvest late next week...

ke43210, we've been harvesting them at about 11 weeks...we mostly just use the range the seed banks give as a guide and let the plant tell us when to harvest...sometimes just a bad mix or a heat spike will add a week but we plan on it taking the longest time listed and eye them closely starting around week 9 to get an idea how much longer it will be.....we like to get a week to 10 days of clear water before we harvest so judging time left can be tricky...if the tri's are clear with some amber we usually start the flush then and plan the harvest for the next week...

Once we get done with this grow we will be doing a double tent grow of our next strain so look for that thread starting soon (clones are already well on their way with some already rooted..woohoo)

we hope after the holidays we will be able to be around a little more....

Happy, High, holidays you stoners....:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom