Martymcfly's First Grow

But how will that beginning growth hold the rest of the plant? You should bury it in the dirt and slice off the outer coating so it all grows roots.

miss i hope you get more but i like to underestimate as to not to feel bad if i dont get what i expect.dont count the chicks before they hatch.

miss i hope you get more but i like to underestimate as to not to feel bad if i dont get what i expect.dont count the chicks before they hatch.

I know ... I guess I should get out of la-la land and stop thinking I'll expect a big yield for my first time (bubble bursting) ... I will be re-vamping my equipment soon so that should increase yield hopefully.

Yes the outer coating is the part of the stem that you can see if you cut that thin layer off and bury it you will get horizontal roots from it. I mean you could steak it but its to scrawny to hold anything and there isnt enough light it seems to yield anything. I hope it looks a lot better now but I had a few people look at the pics and they agreed with me. Just looking out for you.

Yes the outer coating is the part of the stem that you can see if you cut that thin layer off and bury it you will get horizontal roots from it. I mean you could steak it but its to scrawny to hold anything and there isnt enough light it seems to yield anything. I hope it looks a lot better now but I had a few people look at the pics and they agreed with me. Just looking out for you.

I guess you haven't seen them lately ...

CanopyPicFeb2Resized1.jpg

Im referring to the pictures you posted yesterday at 10:40 p.m

No if the second group of pictures are the first group just at a later time they should produce now but how did you turn them from a foot long sting bean rope like to bushy looking plants? They look nice now. You should get something out of them but its hard to believe they wont be short changed by all that stretching.

ive had some strecth like that i just buried them in the soil to their neck without ill effect.im sure she did the same thing

Actually, I didn't ... I re-potted them all at the original soil line, maybe a bit higher ... at that point I had no idea what I was doing and had no equipment, just seeds.

Some day you will need a freezer converted to a keezer :thumb: Smokin all that up the next thing you know your 500 lbs hitting every car next to you when you open the doors xd j/k It's fun growing- sometimes I wish they could talk. I bet they'd say don't eat me! And keep telling you you like mans ass until you chop them down

Then you'd fall in love with the thai- asian! The Blue Dream white girl! Mexicans everywhere.. You get jumped from behind by the granddaddy.. hmm sounds like a dream had once

LOL ... I have no idea what to make of that ... you must be smokin some primo stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom