Martymcfly's First Grow

So today is Day 15 of flowering and thinkgs are looking OK except there are a few that are not doing as well as I had hoped, but I do have some strong robust ones that I will take clones from.

#2 grew 6 inches in the last 4 days, so did #4

#14 grew 6.5 inches

#8 and 9 grew 5-5.5 inches

At least I've got some strong ones growing ...

I found 2 weird balls on one of my females ...

SuspiciousBalls1Resized.jpg

FluffingUpResized.jpg

oh I believe that pictures cant do it complete justice unless you can take pics like buckshot and bid and lol theres a whole bunch of em

thanks for the link sometimes i get preoccupied im glad i stopped in.great job on your first grow.WOW.hard to imagine the yeild not seeing it .But a safe bet no matter what should be an lb or close or maybe more.the ones in the 5 gallon buckets should yeild good at least 2 ounces a piece.I do not know how big all the plants are because your garden is so lush.I use botanicare nutes as well although i suspect a greater yeild could be had with higher pk numbers.But i dont sell any of my weed so i LOVE the taste it gives me.Ive used chemical nutes in the past like monster bloom,sonic bloom etc with real high pk numbers the buds seemed to finish faster after trying it out.Just didnt get the taste i know the strains had.keep on experimenting.And good luck on your job.

Subscribed. If you are going to defoliate in flower you should wait until day 21-25 of flower when the stretch phase has ended and again at day 45 if needed.

OOPS ... I took off a few unhealthy leaves, as well as a few fan leaves that were getting in the way. I'll wait a few more days then before I remove more.

Thanks as always you come through for me :Namaste:

OK, so day 17 of flowering and things are coming along nicely. After the feeding yesterday, they seem to be doing better, new growth is appearing normal. I guess they were just starving because I was so cautious about the nutrients. Watered a few more today with the higher concentration, so we'll see what happens in a few days.

Here is another pic of one of the affected leaves ...

LeafResized.jpg

I wish I knew for certain what's wrong ... but this just at the very bottom of the plant

thanks for the link sometimes i get preoccupied im glad i stopped in.great job on your first grow.WOW.hard to imagine the yeild not seeing it .But a safe bet no matter what should be an lb or close or maybe more.the ones in the 5 gallon buckets should yeild good at least 2 ounces a piece.I do not know how big all the plants are because your garden is so lush.I use botanicare nutes as well although i suspect a greater yeild could be had with higher pk numbers.But i dont sell any of my weed so i LOVE the taste it gives me.Ive used chemical nutes in the past like monster bloom,sonic bloom etc with real high pk numbers the buds seemed to finish faster after trying it out.Just didnt get the taste i know the strains had.keep on experimenting.And good luck on your job.

Thanks bro ... work went well last night, like riding a bike.

As for my pot sizes, I have about 8 in 20 gallon buckets, 2 in 10 gallon, 2 in 5 gallon, which I want to re-pot, and some others in there, can't remember the size, but am not sure if I should. Can you re-pot during flowering?

Thanks for the compliments on my ladies ... I have a bit of a green thumb :thanks:

wow you sure gave them plenty of room i think the ones in a five gallon bucket are fine! ive grown monsters in five gallon buckets.you could repot but its hard to pull em out a 5 gallon bucket without stress so even if they were rootbound you might do more harm then good.Just my opinion they are fine and will turn into some premium smokeage.If thats a lower leaf i dont think you have any deficiances.the pure blend pro are great nutes but i doubt you could burn them with the pk numbers.I will be following to see final yeild since they are in such big buckets.roots+light=BUDS. so keep it up and im glad the job went well.Good day to you

wow you sure gave them plenty of room i think the ones in a five gallon bucket are fine! ive grown monsters in five gallon buckets.you could repot but its hard to pull em out a 5 gallon bucket without stress so even if they were rootbound you might do more harm then good.Just my opinion they are fine and will turn into some premium smokeage.If thats a lower leaf i dont think you have any deficiances.the pure blend pro are great nutes but i doubt you could burn them with the pk numbers.I will be following to see final yeild since they are in such big buckets.roots+light=BUDS. so keep it up and im glad the job went well.Good day to you

toker ... yes, that was a bottom leaf ... I guess it's normal that it happens. I am SO excited to see what my yield is, the wait is killing me!!!

stepping up gradually in pot size will give you a better root mass overall, Starting in large pots to begin with for photo period plants is more difficult to judge the moisture in the soil. The top will dry out quickly and the the roots aren't long enough to reach the moisture at the bottom which creates conditions for the risk of root rot. In the case of autos (which you shouldnt ever need a 20 gal for an auto) most people will use a larger pot to reduce stress on the plant from transplanting and in turn get a better yield.

Back
Top Bottom