Martymcfly's First Grow

So, I decided to keep a log of the size of my plants, you know, just for comparison and experimental reasons ... I'm also pretty bored at home, lol

Plant 1 (aka Wanda): 24 inches
Plant 2 (aka Lola) : 27 inches
Plant 3 : 22 inches
Plant 4 : 19.5 inches
Plant 5: 19.5 inches
Plant 6 : 15 inches
Plant 7 : 16 inches
Plant 8 : 19 inches
Plant 9 : 15 inches
Plant 10 : 13 inches
Plant 11: 10 inches
Plant 12 : (a): 21 inches
(b): 14 inches
(c): 11.5 inches
Plant 13 : (a): 16 inches
(b): 17 inches
Plant 14: 15 inches
Plant 15: 12 inches (LED experiment)

Lookin good

Day 4 of flowering, afraid to go down stairs to see them even tho I go down there with a flashlight with green tissue paper covering the light. I still worry that I may disturb them but it's so darn hard to stay away. I slept in today and lights were supposed to come off at 8, but thank goodness my husband turned them off. It's cute how he's interested and is being involved. Will post more pics tonight ... still 15 confirmed females, with 1 probabable and 4 not telling yet ... I am so paranoid that there will be a male in there somewhere.

Plant number 2 has grown 2 inches since yesterday! Can this be possible?

I also started getting some results from my LED experiment ... plant grow under LED is growing very differently ... and with no nutes ... have a look

LED_Experiment.jpg

Day 5 and am leaving the lights off for 24 hours so that I can reverse the light schedule, have been doing it manually, gotta get out to the store to get a timer, worst thing is that I know I have one at home somewhere.

Not much else doing this this morning ... so far anyway : )

Hiya, Missmouse :ciao:

I couldn't tell for sure on that plant being a male, but I'm also not the greatest at identifying them yet.

Two inches of growth in one day is a lot, but I've read that can happen with some plants during the major stretch period after being flipped to 12/12, especially with plants that weren't sexually mature at the flip.

Hope you're having a great weekend :)

OK, so I am 98% sure that this is a male ... maybe even a hermie? It would be great to have a hermie isolated so that I can get more seeds, or I can take cuttings, still don't know what to do. I have terminated my experiment on the LED and placed that plant with the others and put the possible male under the LED ... I hope my girls will be safe for another week or so to be 100% sure.

MALEresised.jpg

Back
Top Bottom