Martymcfly's First Grow

Good dall all ... Day 19 of flower and things are looking good, there are just 2 that seem like they are not as superior genetically to the others. I'm so obsessed I rotate the plants every couple of hours when I'm home, and then, re-tuck in those HUGE fan leaves.

Took some pics this morning ... I look forward to waking up in the morning to go see my girls downstairs, lol ...

CanopyFeb6resized.jpg

BudSiteresized.jpg

Then here is a pic of one of the new/old under-developed ...

CurledLeafresized.jpg

And here is a pic of the UFO LED, notice how the leaves point upwards under the LED?

UFOresized.jpg

A buddy of mine gave me his 1000watt HPS light and ballast and some veg stage ferts + add a green thumb and alot of care ... I guess that's how I did it. Maybe Light of Jah is easy to grow and I'm just getting lucky, who knows?

When the lights are to far away or the light isnt enough to begin with the plant will keep stretching or getting a lot longer and thinner then it should be and you end uip with puny but oversized plants. For instance when they emerge they will be about half a inch and after the first set of leaves it should only be a inch or 2. After the second set it should be 2-4 inches tall and so on. If the nodes(each set of leaves) are to far from each other that is called stretching.

i think it has something to do with you too.plants respond to human stimuli if you are rotating them and giving them care constantly then they are rewarding you..great pics keep em going and be patient good things will come.time is the hardest thing for me i wanna sample them and start the next round.

When the lights are to far away or the light isnt enough to begin with the plant will keep stretching or getting a lot longer and thinner then it should be and you end uip with puny but oversized plants. For instance when they emerge they will be about half a inch and after the first set of leaves it should only be a inch or 2. After the second set it should be 2-4 inches tall and so on. If the nodes(each set of leaves) are to far from each other that is called stretching.

There was some stretch at the beginning of course, but the nodes are pretty closely spaced now ... gonna post some more pics soon.

i think it has something to do with you too.plants respond to human stimuli if you are rotating them and giving them care constantly then they are rewarding you..great pics keep em going and be patient good things will come.time is the hardest thing for me i wanna sample them and start the next round.

I feel like I'm waiting for my first child to be born ...

Thats exactly how it is supposed to feel though. Except it wont come out of your vagina when its ready.

SO here are a few more pics, some nice, some not so nice ... I don't understand what's going on ...

WiltingJan6resized.jpg

Drooping leaves

WeirdGrowthresized.jpg

Weird Growth?

PlantFeb6resized.jpg

A nice healthy pic

LeafFeb6resized.jpg

Strange?

DrySpot_on_leafresized.jpg

Dry spot on Leaf

CanopyCloseUpresized.jpg

Canopy Pic

alot of the pics are of lower leaves which in my experience the plant uses during the flowering stage for what it needs or cant get from the soil.I have bout 9 plants flowering right now and the lower leaves look like that.Its in part from my experience and obervation that the plant know its not getting enough light into the lower growth.Also sometimes the leaf set will come out looking strage growing inches a day,nothing to worry about if the temps and run off ph are fine.you will definately know somethings not right when you are having nute lockout or deficiances. great pics unless someone chimes in saying otherwise id say you are fine.Im sure too the leaves are shaded with 15 ladies huddling over one light.

it may also help to see each plant individually without the hps on..lotta work but you love yur girls and could give an oppurtunity to clean up or rearrange things.

alot of the pics are of lower leaves which in my experience the plant uses during the flowering stage for what it needs or cant get from the soil.I have bout 9 plants flowering right now and the lower leaves look like that.Its in part from my experience and obervation that the plant know its not getting enough light into the lower growth.Also sometimes the leaf set will come out looking strage growing inches a day,nothing to worry about if the temps and run off ph are fine.you will definately know somethings not right when you are having nute lockout or deficiances. great pics unless someone chimes in saying otherwise id say you are fine.Im sure too the leaves are shaded with 15 ladies huddling over one light.

I know, I know ... I need more light, I just wasn't expecting this whole experience and was ill prepared. My first pay comes in a couple weeks so you can bet your panties that I will be re-vamping ... tent, carbon filter with 2x6inch intake and output fans, more Led lights ... I can just keep going on on and on but I won't, lol

I know that patience is a virtue but holy Hell this wait is excruciating .... thanks to all you guys, it makes it a bit easier

Oh, one more thing ... in 1 pot I have 3 plants growing, 10 gallon, 1 large plant and 2 small, which are doing poorly. Should I just remove them to allow more nutrients to the main plant?

Back
Top Bottom