Martymcfly's First Grow

its really hard to overdo. Id say about 1 oz worth for every gallon of water is a good principle. The plants will love it and are more resistant to pests because of it. Try some. I have a 5 gallon bucket of water I draw from and use the peroxide in it every other bucket fill

its really hard to overdo. Id say about 1 oz worth for every gallon of water is a good principle. The plants will love it and are more resistant to pests because of it. Try some. I have a 5 gallon bucket of water I draw from and use the peroxide in it every other bucket fill

Which percentage?

well a gallon is 127.99 oz so say 1/128 You really cant overdo it just dont use more then quarter of a bottle at a time and you will be fine. Then go up from there. I use 2-3 bottles in a entire grow.

miss funny you say that my 7 year old boy plays playstation and has a nice tablet and whizzes through it like a grown person.crazy how fast the new generation is picking things up.IM not knocking the two plant thing i just wanted to bring somethings into the light if it works for you thats awesome cant wait to see smoker ill follow for sure.

miss funny you say that my 7 year old boy plays playstation and has a nice tablet and whizzes through it like a grown person.crazy how fast the new generation is picking things up.IM not knocking the two plant thing i just wanted to bring somethings into the light if it works for you thats awesome cant wait to see smoker ill follow for sure.

I agree ... they even have tablets at school, and basically the "chalk board" is a giant tablet. Only problem is getting them outside, but you have to set limits, even though the technology makes for a great babysitter, lol

Oh, and no worries about the 2 plant thing, it was just because I had no idea what I was doing back then. I take constructive criticism very well.

Just be careful if that fan goes down your light will cook those plants fast. I had light issues before I went scrog. Get lots of twine and tie back any branches, leaves, or buds that shades lower bud sites. I personally cut out anything that I know isn't going to get light to put plants energy towards the buds that do get light. So what is the peroxide for? just curious never used it.

Just be careful if that fan goes down your light will cook those plants fast. I had light issues before I went scrog. Get lots of twine and tie back any branches, leaves, or buds that shades lower bud sites. I personally cut out anything that I know isn't going to get light to put plants energy towards the buds that do get light. So what is the peroxide for? just curious never used it.

Great, lol, something else to worry about. I have done some selective trimming of unhealthy leaves, as well as a few very large fan leaves that were blocking some light.

Hydrogen peroxide gives oxygen to the roots ... haven't tried it yet but will start soon. :peace:

If you do not run regular soil but instead run a soiless mixture you can use 3% hydrogen peroxide at 5-10 millilitres per gallon. If you use mycorrhizae You should not use hydrogen peroxide as it will kill the mycorrhizae and other beneficial bacteria.

If you do not run regular soil but instead run a soiless mixture you can use 3% hydrogen peroxide at 5-10 millilitres per gallon. If you use mycorrhizae You should not use hydrogen peroxide as it will kill the mycorrhizae and other beneficial bacteria.

So, I shouldn't use it with a soil mixture then? TY KJC

it may also help to see each plant individually without the hps on..lotta work but you love yur girls and could give an oppurtunity to clean up or rearrange things.

Haha toker ... I did that first thing this morning, an d you're right, it was alot of work, but thanks for the advice because there were many leaves that were just not healthy enough to stay on the plant.

I will post some pics later, I have something else going wrong I think ...

SO! Big day today ... day 21 of flowering, that makes 3 weeks complete! Only 5 or 6 to go I think. Hell, I'm just trying to be excited but I really still can't wait til I can sample. More pics ...

tripletResized.jpg

The Triplet

PLANT4resized.jpg

DrySpotonLeafFeb8resized.jpg

Dry Spot

Badleavesresized.jpg

Unhealthy leaves

I have no clue what's going on now ... is it always like this? One problem after another?

I selectively de-foliated today, unhealthy leaves and ones that were just using up energy for nothing.

I think perhaps that the fact that I'm a Virgo and perfectionist, I feel like every leaf should be perfect, blemish free.

Kinda having a downer day today ... gonna go take some medicine :rollit:

as leaves get older they show like they have issues I really don't worry too much about older growth
depends how much older too main thing is new growth and mid growth looks good
but that's just how I feel
Happy Skunkday Miss M :thumb:

perfect balance in nature is unbalance. Rare to ever see a plant grow picture perfect and symmetrical ;-) These girls are a lot more intricate than people think and every part of their environment is a variable that we have to pay attention to because were responsible for creating the perfect environment for them so they can make the perfect medicine for us ;-) Dont stress too much over over the fact that something is wrong, better to look at is your plant giving you clues to help her.

Hello Progrow welcome to 420magazine community. I hope you enjoy your stay

as leaves get older they show like they have issues I really don't worry too much about older growth
depends how much older too main thing is new growth and mid growth looks good
but that's just how I feel
Happy Skunkday Miss M :thumb:

Thanks ... that's reassuring because all the mid and top leaves are very healthy, blemish free. I guess I just panic when I see an unhealthy leaf.

I wouldnt worry either for your first grow it is going splendid.

Thanks Progrow ... I spend alot of time tending to them, at least 2 hours a day. The other day I spent 4 hours pulling out each plant and inspecting and selectively trimming.

I wish I could do this as a full time job, more fun than being a nurse ... :)

Back
Top Bottom