Martymcfly's First Grow

So, day 23 of flowering and plant number 4 was 48 inches yesterday. I checked the pH just for the hell of it, unchanged at 6.4 -6.6.
I also did some more clipping of selected leaves as I pulled them out to be watered, to uncover bud sites, obviously. It is unbelievable how many bud sites there are.
It's strange, but, when I'm with my plants I feel at such peace, it is difficult to describe, but after going through my depression for a year, for the first time I feel a real inner peace when I'm working on them ... I find it very therapeutic and healing. What a wonderful gift from nature.

It is very therapeutic. When they get into flower they look like they are staring back at you, almost like they are yogi bear or something if that makes any sense lol. It's something only a grower can understand.

In the sun it's really a sight to see when they are grown right with thick and tall colas. You can stand there looking at the huge colas and the suns rays going through them. Almost magical. Really weird you have to be there :)

Lemme explain better.. You get this feeling like your boo boo and time is slowed, maybe it's the magic dust talking but it really does feel special. Even planting regular crops, doesn't have the same feeling at the end of August into September.

I would love to do an outdoor grow but I'm in Canada where it is still criminalized. Hopefully one day anyone can grow mj wherever they want.

I noticed that a lot of people name their plants ... well, I can't bear to do it .... will be to hard at the end.

growing plants are really great Miss M
Try just sitting in the middle of them when they are flowering or next to it looking in at them
can stare at them for long periods of time :rofl: its really cool what you get out of growing them
not to mention the rewards that come after growing
Happy Tokerday There Miss M :thumb:

I would love to do an outdoor grow but I'm in Canada where it is still criminalized. Hopefully one day anyone can grow mj wherever they want.

I noticed that a lot of people name their plants ... well, I can't bear to do it .... will be to hard at the end.

Not to mention you would have to name way too many kids way too much.

Im a bad father I guess cause I just call the plants by their strain name. Occasionally if they exceed expectations and get huge then Ill name em stuff like big momma, fat momma, Funky n Chunky, Thunder Colas, or simply The Big One.

Not to mention you would have to name way too many kids way too much.

Im a bad father I guess cause I just call the plants by their strain name. Occasionally if they exceed expectations and get huge then Ill name em stuff like big momma, fat momma, Funky n Chunky, Thunder Colas, or simply The Big One.

I'm even worse than you then, mine have numbers, I'm such a bad mother, lol

errr sounds like a lot going on if you have to number them
I just put the plastic baggy that the seed came in on the bucket if it was more than one seed in the baggy I just use one of those white plastic thingies to label the name on and I stick it in the side of the netpot

they don't ever get any names well one did lol but I don't usually name them just go by breeder and strain

Happy Sativaday Miss M :thumb:

Yeah have a bit going on, I always go big and hard when I do things. I want to post pics of my grow room but I'm starting to worry that cops monitor these sites.

as leaves get older they show like they have issues I really don't worry too much about older growth
depends how much older too main thing is new growth and mid growth looks good
but that's just how I feel
Happy Skunkday Miss M :thumb:

That's what i've been told by many, and the girls are looking good, had to tie down 2 today, just too tall for the lights, they are at maximum height, the lights are air cooled but not enough, so I still have a fan pointing at them at all times. I took some more measurements today:

Will be back in a bit ...

some people attach an efficiency factor to how many plants they have like 100 percent efficient your 1000 watt light should yeild 1000grams if everything is dialed in. so him saying 5might mean grams perwatt.So if you were at .5 grams per watt you would yeild a little over an lb.

So, I got another 1000watt hps, so I now have 2000watts, does that double my yield?

Back
Top Bottom