First timer experience growing grow

:thanks:
I wouldn't do that yet. They need the lower leaves for while longer. If you could get some light down there it would help. Those fan leaves support the growth of the over all health for the rest of the plant.
Maybe someone else will give you more advise. But that's my take.
Lookin good:goodjob:

Thank you OldMedMan. Your advice is appreciated and will be taken. :thanks:

yes do not trim. if anything add more light.

as for the sex i cant tell. however. it looks alot like how a female starts to flower from the top.

but the pics are too blury to tell. if you see little WHITE hairs at the nodes you have a female

yes do not trim. if anything add more light.

as for the sex i cant tell. however. it looks alot like how a female starts to flower from the top.

but the pics are too blury to tell. if you see little WHITE hairs at the nodes you have a female

Thank you WeedyMcWeedWeed! You have re-instilled all the confidence that I've lost thus far. :slide:

Here is a day 20 pic. A less blurry top shot I've come to really like! ;)

day201.jpg

Day 22 pics. Well I know for sure now that it's a male:( Little footballs everywhere. But I'm not going to cut him down, I don't have a female to worry about getting pollinated and I'm not going to gain any experience by just cutting him down. I'm going to see how long I can take care of him with a single 42w cfl. I have two more seeds that I found in some lethal bagweed, but I'm going to wait until I have another light or two to get those going. Those are most likely females and I don't want to screw them up. Also, I was thinking now that I have some growing exp. with one light, once I get two, three, or four it should be a piece of cake. Right?

day224.jpg

day2211.jpg

Ya man now that you have some growing experience the next 2 will be a piece of cake. You've learned how fast & big they will grow, what soil and nutes work for you, and what it's like to actually have a plant to take care of everyday. Can't wait to see what's in your future.

Oh look... both your babies are playing together!
I've been growing catnip outside for my kitten. She's been quite happy with my growing efforts.

Cheers!

She loves to chew on them!!

Well today, September 25th, I cut him down and planted one of my sensimilla seeds. I don't know the strain but it's crystally, sticky, and very stinky so I have a lot of faith that this grow will go much better than the last. Again I'm only growing one plant as lighting restrictions won't allow me any more. Also, before I chopped him I tried my hand at supercropping! I'm pretty sure I did it right, it wasn't very hard. I want to thank everybody that helped me along during this grow. Hopefully you're all there when I get my first pistil! :thanks:

Well today, September 25th, I cut him down and planted one of my sensimilla seeds. I don't know the strain but it's crystally, sticky, and very stinky so I have a lot of faith that this grow will go much better than the last. Again I'm only growing one plant as lighting restrictions won't allow me any more. Also, before I chopped him I tried my hand at supercropping! I'm pretty sure I did it right, it wasn't very hard. I want to thank everybody that helped me along during this grow. Hopefully you're all there when I get my first pistil! :thanks:

I'll for sure be here.:ganjamon:
Are you just going to contiue this journal or start another one?
Either way :rollit: I'll be snuping around:Rasta:

sinsemilla means seedless. so the seed didnt come from sinsemilla, but good luck, & hopefully youll get a female

I asked that on the FAQ's and they said that an unpollinated female (sensemilla) will sometimes produce seeds all by themselves. My buddy got a nut of some danks that had about 3 or 4 seeds in it so that's why I used the term "sensemilla" seeds despite the fact that it is contradicting. Thanks for the luck! I'll need it.

Back
Top Bottom