First timer

james843

James843, Bull Ryder or Sensi Star, 2009
Reason for bull ryder OR sensi star is I got the seed out of a bag of those two danks so I don't know which one the seed is, or if it is even a lady.

I recall it being more on the sativa side so i would say about 85/15

Veg stage (just popped its head outta the jiffy cup soil) For about 1 day total

Indoor - Soil

I am using a small jiffy cup with some indoor growing soil (i'll get specific name)

3 cfl 27 watts 2 in desk lamps, 1 in a can reflector

Should be air cooled I keep window open 24/7 don't know exact temp.

No pests, yet.

I water when I feel the jiffy cup and its dry, and if the soil is dry.

No ferts used, wondering if I should use superthrive because that's all i got. if so, how much and how many times a week/day?

No way of keep track of pH, don't have enough money for a meter.

Photos will be up soon, I might take picture phone photos but if not good quality i'm going to search for a good camera so I can provide a good visual

Other than that, thanks for reading! open to any suggests/help

Name of soil is E.b. stone cactus mix

Cactus Mix
E. B. Stone Cactus Mix is an ideal potting mix for all types of indoor cactus and succulents.
Contains Fir Bark, Lava Rock, Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Sand, Redwood Compost and Mushroom Compost.

Better than MG you should do fine with this soil

Yeah, I was iffy on the soil, but i just went with it. Another question, can other dead weed plants be used as fertilizer, if so how?

ok, thanks tricome! I'll try and have some pictures up asap, sorry for the wait just trying to find a camera

Got another 27 watt cfl bulb and lamp with a reflector on it.

Sorry for quality on pics. Camera Phones aren't good cameras.
PictureOne.jpg

PictureTwo.jpg

i made tea with the trims and stems off my heavy hitterz, worked real good.

Well i am talking about dead plants that were vegging for like 2 weeks. No buds on them yet. Would they have THC in them?

hey james843 and welcome im on my first grow to
do you have any pics of your set up?
i mean have you found any pics of your set up on the internet? LOL! :cool:

I wish you well and as you most likely know already this site is an endless pool of knowledge and hospitality.

Haha, yes i did happen to come across some pretty good photos on the internet ;). I was just waiting to see if someone wanted to see them before i posted them.

S4010369.JPG

S4010423.JPG

S4010430.JPG

S4010431.JPG

S4010432.JPG

S4010432.JPG

S40104351.JPG

^ The runt that came in late. (Forgot I had one germing)
S4010438.JPG

two three times a day, i just judge when cup and soil is dryed up i refill with water.

Back
Top Bottom