My First Grow

not height...width x length and do what df says Maybe get 65's instead of 42's and use teh 42 for side light they have the one you made on a stand for side lights in the tutorial

well here are some new pics of my girls going into flowering
HNI_00243.JPG
HNI_00213.JPG
HNI_00222.JPG
HNI_00233.JPG
HNI_00203.JPG

Ben, I just went through yer whole thread again, wow what a difference man, you follow advice well, hey, did you ever top that soil plant? Is that yer first soil grow also?

Well, I`ll throw this at ya and you can try it next time on a plant to see if you like the results, I do a 3 pot system, start the seedling in a small pot, 1/2 gallon or so, when you see roots peekin out the bottom, transplant to a 1 1/2 or 2 gallon, wait to see roots again, then to the 3 1/2 or 5 gallon. On all pots soil level should be about 1 or 2 inches below the rim. The reason for this is the water issue, if you start with a 5 gallon bucket it takes forever to dry out, this can cause serious issues with a mj plant, not enough oxygen at the root system is the main issue but also mold and or algae can be an issue also, many will say just add masses of perlite so the mix will drain fast, this can be done but I try to simulate more what nature has to offer. Mj from seed needs a topping IMHO for a better yeild for an indoor grow, I start at 8 to 10 inches high depending on internodal length or 6 to 8 leaves ( your grow space plays a factor also ), once it starts to bush out a bit you can also supercrop if you want but you are looking to gain more buds sites if your intentions are a higher yeild, or you can just let it go and get a nice cola and some tiny buds at the node sites, there is much more to this but I`m throwin you a nutshell, again, this isnt law, its just what I do and it works for me and my fans : ) peace brother, you are doin a great job!

Well, I`ll throw this at ya and you can try it next time on a plant to see if you like the results, I do a 3 pot system, start the seedling in a small pot, 1/2 gallon or so, when you see roots peekin out the bottom, transplant to a 1 1/2 or 2 gallon, wait to see roots again, then to the 3 1/2 or 5 gallon. On all pots soil level should be about 1 or 2 inches below the rim. The reason for this is the water issue, if you start with a 5 gallon bucket it takes forever to dry out, this can cause serious issues with a mj plant, not enough oxygen at the root system is the main issue but also mold and or algae can be an issue also, many will say just add masses of perlite so the mix will drain fast, this can be done but I try to simulate more what nature has to offer. Mj from seed needs a topping IMHO for a better yeild for an indoor grow, I start at 8 to 10 inches high depending on internodal length or 6 to 8 leaves ( your grow space plays a factor also ), once it starts to bush out a bit you can also supercrop if you want but you are looking to gain more buds sites if your intentions are a higher yeild, or you can just let it go and get a nice cola and some tiny buds at the node sites, there is much more to this but I`m throwin you a nutshell, again, this isnt law, its just what I do and it works for me and my fans : ) peace brother, you are doin a great job!

thanks man ill talk more on it here in a bit when i finish smokin

Wow looking great :blunt: those stalks are getting huge and the roots look healthy, keep it up man :tokin:

Hey Bendog,
+ reps man for pulling thru and turning things around. Things were a bit yellow at first with some leaf die off but damn they look healthy now!

BTW, why does your res look like it has fog in it? Doing fogponics and bubbles?

Hey Bendog,
+ reps man for pulling thru and turning things around. Things were a bit yellow at first with some leaf die off but damn they look healthy now!

BTW, why does your res look like it has fog in it? Doing fogponics and bubbles?

well im using the fogger for my cloner but i got anxious and decided to see if my girls would like it,,they did but it was wasting alot of water and with me not having a ppm meter idk if i was wasting nutes or not so i decided to pull it

Back
Top Bottom