1 Plant DIY Recirculating DWC Test

Xlr8, thank you but it doesn't look to be my month. The comp is tough and I have won before so I ain't complaining lol.

SteveHman, Sage is probally my favorate strain but its not a easy one. I have grown a few sage plants and a number of clones, played with the strain for a whole year. She is a stretcher from hell if not controlled and easily triples its size once put to flower. Its a 8/9 week strain that foxtails/crowns if flowered longer but budgrowth, well she's a slow builder that likes lots of nutes and budsize will be weak if harvested early. The prize is a limegreen sivery large calax bud that is a true onehit wonder. She will mindfuck you for hours and the body effect compliments the heady cloud feeling. She taste like sandalwood and spice, rather hashy and can be a harsh smoke but the lung chuck is worth it. She clones extremely easy. Good luck with her, she's the best of both worlds with both pros and cons.

PropaGator, I will fefinately give ya the totaldry weights, I hope I don't dissapoint ya with the numbers. Please remember that this was a test grow and it was also a summer grow with power restrictions.

Twelve12, luv the username and thankyou. The true test for this machine is when I finally flower a large motherplant. But that will be in a future journal.

This is a pic of the pe nugs drying.
029_pe.JPG

The Left G13lab's Pineapple Express gave me 75gram tdw.
033_lpe.JPG

The Right PE gave me 72grams tdw. I was a lil surprised it weighed less than the left plant because the nugs were a lil denser but size won over density.
034_rpe.JPG

The PE in the back and what I put in this month's PTOM weighed 145grams tdw. She was a true beautiful 5 ouncer.
035_bpe.JPG

292grams of pineapple express nugs, 10.42 ounces. I can't wait to know the sage number.
030_pe_and_sage.JPG

Sage needs lil more dry time cause the plant was harvested a week after the Pe.

Harvest pics of the Sage. I took my time did a rough trim after I deleafed her. I spent alot of time doing it this way but I made the mistake of taking scissorhash from the sage and topping the hash on fresh grind la cheese. I was fucked up for hours but was really in the zone while trimming then I over did it and had to go lay down. Having a high tolerance doesn't mean shit if the power of weed can be that overwhelming.

001_sage.JPG

008_sage.JPG

028_sage.JPG

022_sage.JPG

021_sage.JPG

019_sage.JPG

009_sage.JPG

010_sage.JPG

011_sage.JPG

There were alot of nice nugs so there are alot of pics.

012_sage.JPG

013_sage.JPG

023_sage.JPG

024_sage.JPG

025_sage.JPG

026_sage.JPG

027_sage.JPG

sage1.JPG

Here's a pic of the roots after harvest. There is alot of roots for one plant.

031_sage_root.JPG

There is very lil downtime for the room, as soon as I cleaned up I started flowering other plants lol. This journal is almost done, once the sage is weighed and the numbers are reveiled. I will post a link to my next diy project. It will be a multiplant recirculating dwc setup. Its still in the work in progress stage but its coming soon.
Thank you for your time. Maybe one day this journal might be able to help somebody in the future

032_3bb_1aks.JPG

Wow - you're not kidding, that's a lot of nice nugs. :bravo: I know what you mean about tolerance. Spent the last few days munching on my Canna-cookies, and flirt constantly with that "too high" feeling. Edibles always have a way of humbling ones sense of tolerance build up. ;)

Oh, and that rootball is insane! :thumb:

Mr. Smith, absolutely fantastic grow!!! :bravo:

Please forgive all of the "Likes" today, but I just found your journal. You don't have the link in your signature, and after seeing your PE entry in the POTM, I had to go searching for it.

Simply awesome!!! +REPS!!!

Thankyou Mr Smith, for this real deal journal. The only candy-coating is on the nugs, as should be. I'm familiar with nugs like those, and like them alot :adore:

I hope to grow five PEs in a checkerboard pattern with four 600s. Your yields scaled would be sufficient, but more of that kind is always more better? I bet your trim kicks ass :)

Mr. Smith, absolutely fantastic grow!!! :bravo:

Please forgive all of the "Likes" today, but I just found your journal. You don't have the link in your signature, and after seeing your PE entry in the POTM, I had to go searching for it.

Simply awesome!!! +REPS!!!

Mr. Krip, if you haven't seen this journal/DIY of Mr. Smiths, it will blow your mind! ;)

DIY Recirculating DWC PVC Tube

Here's a couple of pics, as an example:

repaired_orbital_satelite_3.JPG

satelite_t2_d62_flower3.JPG

:adore:

Thankyou Mr Smith, for this real deal journal. The only candy-coating is on the nugs, as should be. I'm familiar with nugs like those, and like them alot :adore:

I hope to grow five PEs in a checkerboard pattern with four 600s. Your yields scaled would be sufficient, but more of that kind is always more better? I bet your trim kicks ass :)

alot ---- I like that a_lot. ;)

Mr. Krip, thank you for checking out my journal. I'm a shy guy so I don't want sig links. That fat girl was a 5 ouncer but she's losing in the poll real bad. I get to smoke her so I really don't mind, just try again next month.

SteveHman, I enjoy seeing your projects too.

420fied, your sogs are awesome, I am going to do the same type of grow but with a aeroflo 36 machine. Its going to be a fun test and when I start I will want your input.

Propa Gator, thank you. I like the alot thing, made me laugh. I hope I get to see that 5 pe grow in action. That would be freakin awesome.

Xlr8, always good to see ya.

basementdwell, I already want to grow a bigger plant with bigger roots lol.

Thank you all for the reps and likes.

:goodjob:

The Sage I have has already taken off like a racehorse. Two weeks old and already has a stalk thick as a pencil. Looks like a strain bred to deliver.

Are you getting the "wall-o-buds" back in action over the winter? I love the way that looks in full bloom!

I have one darkstar female, I am hoping the other darkstar is a female(watching for preflowers). If I have 2 females I will test clones from both in the aeroflo to see which is better. The better female will feed the vert tube with clones. The other will be tested in the machine the sage grew in. The mother grower upper lol.

Back
Top Bottom