DIY Recirculating DWC PVC Tube

I forgot to show pics of the harvest. Sorry. I don't have much left so I took pics of the last of it. Its Belladonna, a very good strain.
belladonna_from_1st_vert_test.JPG

belladonna_from_1st_vert_test_2.JPG

belladonna_from_1st_vert_test_4.JPG

belladonna_from_1st_vert_test_3.JPG

These pics don't really do it justice, its the last of it and the choice nugs are already gone. These are what the average nugs looked like. Its a great hash maker, I am averaging 4 to 6 grams for every 30grams of trim.

Here are the clones during day 7 rooting and the wouldbe mums. I will be flowering the young mums but the big belladonna and superlemonhaze plant behind it are too big and rootbound for me to flower with the younger mums. I won't be cloning again for a number of months so I am gonna have to put them down. Its a sacrafice I have done before many of times and I ihate doing it but its for the best.
clones_for_satelite.JPG

roots day 7 cloning
clones_for_satelite_roots_day_7.JPG

clones_for_satelite_roots_day_7_2_.JPG

When I took these pics I was a lil high and forgot to plug back in the power for over 24 hours. Another stupid stoner mistake but everything seemed to turnout ok, good thing they already had roots.

roots at day 12 cloning. Most of the clones are ready for transplant. In 2 more days I load the machine.
clones_for_satelite_roots_day_12.JPG

clones_for_satelite_roots_day_12_2_.JPG

While the clones were rooting I finished the repairs to the satelite. The res I reinstalled the 1000gph pump and added a second valve to have more control over the flow going into the machine.
2_valv_setup.JPG

The plantsites are up top and tilted inwards. The 45s with holes were replaced and new holes were made so the plantsites are on top. And I added a slope or pitch to the tubes, the slope is more aggresive on the two bottom tubes and is mild on the top tubes.
repaired_orbital_satelite.JPG

I wasn't finished wrapping the insulation when pics were taken.
repaired_orbital_satelite_2.JPG

repaired_orbital_satelite_3.JPG

I also added holes to be able to check water height in the tubes and plugged them with rubber stoppers.
repaired_orbital_satelite_4.JPG

Day 1 veg. I am using RODI water. 24 gal water, 160 ml Dynagro Grow, 50 ml Dynagro Protekt and 100ml Siera Natural Science (SNS) organic growth stimulator. The SNS I won in the bud of the year contest.
The external res has 12 gallons of water 80ml DNG 25ml PTK and 50mlSNS.
Day one I put in 6 powerskunk and 11 pineapple express.

d1_veg_satelite_power_skunk_and_pineaple_expres.JPG

Day 2 veg I put in 6 bigband,17 sensistar and 10 special.

d1_veg_satelite_sensistar_and_special.JPG
d1_veg_satelite_bigband_and_sensistar.JPG

Day 3 veg put in 38 belladonna.

d1_veg_satelite_belladonna_1_.JPG
d1_veg_satelite_belladonna_2_.JPG
d1_veg_satelite_belladonna_3_.JPG
d1_veg_satelite_belladonna_and_special.JPG

On day 4 I find that my 1000w hps has failed when it didn't turn on at proper time. It was a ballast failure so I hung the flouros from the cloners til I was able to get a 1000w hps/mh ballast the next day. That sucked.
Today is day 7 veg.

Day 1 veg. Using the Sierra Natural Science (SNS) organic growth stimulator. The SNS I won in the bud of the year contest.
You will love what that veg stimulator can do in a 7-10 day period under a 1k mh my clones appeared to triple if not quadruple in overall biomass, I would suggest you also apply it as a foiliar feed every 3-4 days as well as using it in your rez. Same applies to flowering lightly mist the developing flower every 2-3 days with the flowering stimulator from week 2-6 .

If you use it in a soil grow feed your plants normally but every day you should blast a couple hundred ml of of the solution directly into the root zone I do this by using one of those pump feeder bucklets and just stick the nozel 3-5 inches into the soil alongside the stalk and results have been great.

The great thing about the sns veg and flower stimulator is its made up of all organics ingredients most being natural plant extracts, humic acid from leonardite and not 100% sure but cytokinens which are a naturan plant hormone that promotes cell division.

Another good foliar additive to aid in essential oil and flower site production is dnf gold fulvic acid 3ml/liter in a foliar feed does wonders for an examp cehck my journal health canada seed stock test where I am growing HC's strain ms 17/338 alongside greenhouse seeds great white shark and el nino, So far the strains are all very comparable except I am gettng the impression the health canada strain will take a bit longer.,

Cateros, did you win SNS in the POY contest? Would you be willing to buy SNS? It takes alot of ml per gallon and I normally get nutes and/or booster at the local hydro store.
You grow some nice plants dude.

Soniq420, Final harvest number dry weight was 1pnd and 1 8th oz. It was 2 weeks cloning, no veg and 8 weeks flower. Light is a 1000w hps. So 451grams divided by 1000 is .451 grams per watt. I am hoping for a better number this test run.

Propa Gator, this cut and paste on the belladonna I got at Dr Chronic, I've been recently purchasing seed from attitude lately.
Paradise Seeds Belladonna is mostly sativa with indica tendencies, Belladonna is an ideal cross for quality & yield. Paradise Seeds introduced this variety in 1999 & since that time it has gained interest with commercial growers.
This variety combines a quick harvest time with a sativa high. In part named for her beauty, Belladonna is a pleasant looking plant with moderate foliage, indica growth patterns & tight, slightly orange buds. The aroma is fruity & pungent, & the taste is also fruity with some spice. Belladonna delivers a trippy high with peaks of hallucinogenic rushes.
No prima donna, Belladonna thrives in all environments. While popular in California & Spain, her cannabis seeds have performed well outdoors even in the less hospitable Dutch climate. Her resistance to mold may be in part responsible for her outdoor stamina. Indoors, she does well in a sea of green set-up. Using this method, flowering can begin as soon as the plants are 6 inches (15 cm) tall, because they will continue to grow in the flowering cycle to 2.5-2.75 feet (75-85 cm). Belladonna is not very bushy, making it possible to grow plants close together
Here's a pic of 18 bella clones in a scrog setup at 5th week of flower using gh nutes and liquid koolbloom and 3 600w hps lights.
scrog_18_belladonna_5th_week.JPG

The sensi star and pineapplexpress is from seed purchased at attitude and the others were ufo freebies from cannabia. Here's the wouldbe mums at the beginning of the second week of flower. 5by5foot area with 1000w hps and lightmover dynabloom, protek, and hydroplex. I took this pic right after I trimmed them up and bushmastered them at 1ml per gallon for 2 days then back to regular nutes.
mums_of_satelite_test-_no_bella_2nd_week.JPG

Everyone else, thank you for the nice comments and rep, this is the last test grow then I am going back to plants from seed for a while. I don't post alot anymore but if you have a question please ask and I will answer a soon as I can make up a answer.

Re: Bonus material

This is a 18 plant belladonna sog/scrog grow. This is a awesome plant. The seed is not pricy. It hits you like a sativa but still retains a good body, smells good and is a very good hash maker. These girls are at 6th week in flower and will be chopped on the 7th week so april 20th is good for all my friends. This plant is easy to use as a early finisher. 3 600w hps are used and the yeild is normally 1 and 3/4 to 2 and 1/4 with previous grows in using this configuration. My guess is that its a 2 pounder grow.

weekb4chop_18bellasogscrog1.JPG

weekb4chop_18bellasogscrog2.JPG

weekb4chop_18bellasogscrog5.JPG

And here are the mums of the other clones that are in the satelite starting its 3rd week in flower. They were bushmastered on the second week for height control and the trelis is more for support instead of scrogging. 1000w hps with light mover is being used.

mums_of_satelite_test-_no_bella_3rd_week2.JPG

lookin good man, lol i harvest my reserva og the same time you harvest, sometime between the 16th and 20th...

Back
Top Bottom