Aero/PVC Question

Hey all,
I am putting together my first homemade aeroponic system. I have some new 6 inch pvc tubes that I have had leftover from putting together my homestead. My question is this: With 6" pvc/aero would you all recommend 2 inch net pots and 2 inch neoprene inserts (already have) or would you move up to 3" or even 3.75"?
Thanks ahead of time guys and gals :circle-of-love:

Well, I have decided (unless y'all know it'll fail) that since I already own enough 6" vinyl sewer pipe (Green PVC SCH 35) to build a diy aeroponics system that that's what I will use. I am also heavy on 2" net pots and neoprene inserts, so I will utilize 2" (6 sites) inserts in 2" net pots. I don't want to learn growing this style on to many ladies so I will start small. Oh yeah it will be in my soon to be here 8x8 tent.
I am going to use a 60 gallon gutter bucket that I have as my main rez. and I will support it re: R/O H2O in my blue 55 gallon Water Barrel. I am thinking of designing it to look like a sideways U or C with 2 sites in each pipe. I do have led grow lights and could hang three, one on each pipe. for a total of 2 plants per light.
I am still not sure if the X2's (84, 3 watt LED's) are going to be used or if I am going to go back to the HID's? I have larger LED grow lights but am not sure if there good enough. I tell you after all the reading I have done here @ 420, I think my problems were not the lead's. You guys rock with the led's.
Please feel free to crack me in the head if I am about to really screw up :) lol,
TTYS

Back
Top Bottom